Just another normal day agin

Taehyun take off his headset and heard a knock on his door.

He get up and ran to the door. Opening it and there reveals Soobin and the three.

Yeah, Soobin started to sneak into the school dorm and visit the four. They always gather in Taehyun's room.

"Ya, you guys arrived" Taehyun smiled and let them in.

Beomgyu putted the bag of snack on the table while Kai is already laying on the floor comfortably. There's a big fluffy carpet on the ground, and Kai like to lay on it.

Soobin giggles at the younger as he walked and sat at the bed. He found the it soft and comfortable. Yeonjun joined him, sitting at the edge of the bed.

"We've brought some coke and potato chips! Also ice cream." Beomgyu's face dropped when he mentioned ice cream. "Yeonjun hyung brought mint chocolate."

"Oh, mint chocolate is great" Taehyun replied. Soobin was about to say something but when he heard Taehyun said that he gulped his word back down.

Yeonjun laughed. Soobin dislikes mint chocolate, and the younger's reaction is so funny. How he stopped talking when he heard Taehyun say he like mint chocolate.

"Soobin, you don't like mint chocolate aren't you?" Yeonjun whispered into the younger's ears. "Why don't you say it out?"

"Hyung!" Soobin whisper shouted. He slapped the older on shoulder causing Yeonjun to laugh.

After tidying the table, Taehyun also joined the two on bed, sitting at the left of Soobin while Yeonjun's at Soobin's right.

The five started playing random games, enjoying their time, messing with each other and laughing.

But Soobin seems exhausted. He felt asleep in the middle of the game, his head rest on Taehyun's shoulders and snoring slightly.

The four still continues the game as they suppressed their volume.

In Soobin's dreams, Taehyun's hugging him as the two sat in the garden. They're surrounded by flowers and the nature.

They started to kiss. It's not sexual, but lovingly, the two moved slowly and Taehyun handles him with care. Soobin drowned into the feeling, enjoying the moment until he got woke up by Taehyun.

"Hyung, it's time for lunch."

"O-oh, I fell asleep" Soobin get up with Taehyun's help. "'m sorry" He murmured.

"It's ok hyung." Taehyun smiled as he dragged Soobin with him and joined the three at the table.