Sunday

They spent their Sunday on wondering around in the woods. There's a forest behind the hill, far away from the town.

They climbed trees to pick apples, they found a field full of strawberries and picked a bucket full. Soobin found a little river accidentally (he fall off a tiny cliff and saw the river) and they had their time playing with the fresh and cooling water.

Time passes too quickly. It's evening already, the three need to leave as they need to attend school tomorrow.

"Soobin, take care. We will visit you when we can." Namjoon rubbed Soobin's head. Soobin nodded and turn his gaze the other two. He smiled and pulled Yeonjun into a hug.

"I'll visit you soon, Binnie" "ok hyung" they back off and Soobin finally turned to Taehyun. The two looked at each other in silent.

Soobin take the act, he walked over and reached his arms out to wrap it around Taehyun's nape. Taehyun wrapped his arms around the older's waist unconsciously. "You'll be back too, right?"

Taehyun felt like he's losing it. The mature he hold as always, the coldness inside him since young.

"Yes, I'll be back." Taehyun shut his eyes and dived into the hug. This is the warmth he have seek for, it's the love he always wanted, which he couldn't get any from his pathetic family.