Witches

"Hyun, have you heard about the family killed by the witches on the town?"

It's a sunny Thursday, the four are hanging out at the garden. They sat on the grass, talking about random things laughing and suddenly Beomgyu brought up the topic of the witches.

Taehyun hummed. "No, I never heard of that." Yeonjun looked at Beomgyu and sigh.

"It's a long long time ago when we're not even born yet. My mother told me that when she's still a kid, she saw the whole thing happening."

Beomgyu take a sip of his orange juice. "One of my mother's labour got killed in a cruel way in one night. The next day the people in the town found a house covered will blood and a witch standing next to it. Everyone in the house, even the just born baby, got killed and their body cut into pieces."

"It's so scary! Witches are really scary" Kai covered his ears shaking. "My father also told me that he had seen a witch's kid bullied a boy in his class with his magic. It's terrible."

"But maybe there's witches that's kind?" Such as someone called Soobin, Taehyun thought to himself.

"No, my mom told me that they're sinful creatures since their birth. Don't go too close or you'll risk your life." Kai said seriously, his face straight.

Taehyun sigh internally. He know that he couldn't change their mind. But hearing all those hateful and incorrect comments of witches is making his heart ache. Maybe it's because he cares. He care about a particular witch.