Cry

Douhyun and San are already on their way according to their plan. Namjoon have nearly no time left when he rushed to the four and finally told them everything.

"I'm sorry, I'm dumb in the past. I know it's hard to forgive me."

Taehyun didn't waste time to talk to Namjoon. He ran out of the room and straight up the hill, leaving the four behind.

"I'm sorry but we can talk about this when we're back hyung" Yeonjun quickly patted Namjoon's shoulders and dragged Beomgyu and Kai, they ran after Taehyun.

"Taehyun!" Yeonjun reached his hands to drag Taehyun who's panting and running like crazy. "Taehyun! Calm down! Soobin will be fine!"

"No! He won't! Because they're gonna kill him! They're gone burn him!" Taehyun turned and shouted at Yeonjun. Yeonjun know the younger didn't mean to, he saw tears rolling in the younger's eyes.

"Please I want to see Soobin hyung" Taehyun cried. He pushed Yeonjun's hand away and continue to run. He stumbled and fell on the ground, but Taehyun get up quickly and ran.

Yeonjun sigh and turned around. Beomgyu and Kai were crying too. Yeonjun reach his hands to his cheeks and realise, he's crying too.

The four ran all the way up the hill and what's waiting them is a burning house. Soobin was nowhere to be found. Taehyun ran down to the town without thinking, and the three can only follow.

They're praying, if there's a god in this fucking world, please save Soobin, please protect him.