New experience

Soobin woke up with moa next to him as usual. He patted his cat and climbed of his bed, getting ready for a brand new day.

He have done his morning routine, took a bathe and cooked his breakfast, and then he went to his garden to take care of his flowers.

When he's watering his plants, he saw from far away, Taehyun ran towards him.

"Taehyunnie!" He waved at the younger, and the next second, the two are hugging on his bed.

Soobin let out little moans when Taehyun is leaving wet kisses all over his exposed chest and shoulders. His shirt is now abandoned on the floor, with Taehyun's hoodie and the two's trousers and pants.

Taehyun positioned himself in between the older's legs, spreading those milky thighs as Soobin let out an embarrassed whimper. Taehyun cooed at how cute the older was, only by seeing the younger's smirk makes Soobin's cock twitch.

"Do you have lube hyung?" Taehyun lean in a whisper. His hot breath hitting Soobin's ears makes the older shiver. "N-no" he answered, staring Taehyun with his innocent big eyes. "What is lube?"

"O-oh, never mind." Taehyun flustered. He felt like fucking a child because Soobin's too innocent. He started to hesitated, should he go further? But Soobin wrapped his legs around Taehyun's waist and pulled him closer, their lower parts rubbing against each other.

"Why did you stop?" Soobin pouted. He felt something strange rise in his body, he wanted to be touched, by the one and only Taehyun. It's need, something he haven't experienced before. He's needy now.

When Taehyun slipped himself into Soobin, Soobin let out a high pitched moan and "ahh" there he woke, at his own bed.

He's sweating and panting.

Moa was woke too, it moewed in annoyance, jumped off the bed and went to the coach outside.

Soobin's still breathing heavily. He just experienced something new. A wet dream.