Wine

"It's fun!" Soobin enjoyed dancing. And Taehyun enjoyed dancing with Soobin. When the music ends, the two walked back to the three along with the student's applause.

"Taehyun, Yuna is finding you and Beomgyu" "oh, I'll got to her now, take care of Soobin hyung." "I will" Taehyun and Beomgyu walked off to the girl.

Unfortunately, someone 'accidentally' spilled some wine on Yeonjun's clothe. "Oh shit." "I'm sorry!" "No, it's ok, I just need to clean up. Kai, stay with Soobin, I'll be right back." Yeonjun went straight to the wash room.

And lastly, Kai got dragged away by Jungwoon and Jihoon. "You need to dance with us Kai!" They pull the kid on stage with them."

Soobin just smiled and watch. He watched Kai dancing awkwardly until a group approached him.

He noticed one of them is the student spilled the wine on Yeonjun earlier.

"Hey pretty, come and drink with us!"

Soobin shivered when he felt the man's arm around his shoulders. Another student pushed a glass of wine right on Soobin's lips. "Open up." Soobin was confused and scared. He opened his mouth with tears in his eyes.

They're meanies, I want Taehyunnie. Soobin shut his eyes as the alcohol is messing with his mind.

One glass done and another glass, they forced three whole glass of wine into Soobin's mouth. Soobin sobbed as he gulped down the spicy liquid. He hated alcohol, and he don't know what alcohol is.

Heat took over his body. The alcohol is doing things to his body. Soobin felt hot tears stream down his face. He don't like the feeling of getting drunk.

Soobin wanted to push them away when he felt hands on him. He really tried.

"What the fuck!"

In his blurred vision, Soobin can see Taehyun approaching them. "T-taehyunnie" he cried weakly.

Then he felt arms hugging him. Those familiar strong arms and the younger's sweet aura. Soobin cried into the younger's shoulders.

Yeonjun and the other two also rushed back. The saw Taehyun punched the group far away and immediately ran to the two.

"What the fuck just happened?" Yeonjun looked at Taehyun who's burning in anger and Soobin who's sobbing in the younger's arms. "They touched him. They gave him wine." Taehyun is gutching his teeth, eyes digging holes on the group laying on the floor.