Woke

"Hmmm" Soobin woke up, yawning as he sat up on the bed. His hand reaches to his sides unconscious and there moa slept at his side. But there's another warmth from his left.

Soobin turned and saw Taehyun hugging him.

"Good morning hyung"

"Morning hyun"

Moa ran away from the fire that day. Taehyun found it at the fields and brought it home, he know that Soobin will be sad if moa is gone. He took care of the cat well, and he took care of Soobin well also.

That day he saved Soobin from the fire, the older passes out in his arms. Taehyun brought him back to his home, which his father wanted to reject but Taehyun punched him in face. He kick his father out of the house and saved his mother from the old man.

Soobin stayed unconscious for three days. Taehyun was so worried, he stayed next to Soobin every second and didn't eat anything during those three days. His mother and the three got worried, but Taehyun didn't talk to them. All he did is just stare at Soobin, hoping he'll wake up every second.

And Soobin finally woke. Taehyun hugged the older closer, with tears in his eyes he kissed Soobin.

Soobin hummed in the kiss, he part his lips to let the younger slip in his tongue. Soon the room is filled of sounds of wet kisses, the two kissed like there's no tomorrow. Taehyun's hand grin on the older's waist and Soobin moans at the touch. They're so drunk into the kiss that they didn't even notice Taehyun's mother standing at the door with a tray of pancakes.

Tears run down the mother's cheeks, but that's tears of joy. "My son have grown up well" she thought happily, she liked Soobin a lot "Soobin's a perfect son-in-law" Taehyun mother put down the tray at the door and sneaked away.