Friday

It's finally friday, and it's the day Yeonjun promised to bring Taehyun to Soobin's house and explain himself.

Taehyun doesn't under stand why Yeonjun tell him to wait at the garden after school. It is exactly the time for school clubs and teams activities, and Taehyun doesn't want to skip Mr Kim's gardening lessons.

Also, Taehyun's not the type who will sneak out from school. Never.

Still, Taehyun finished his lessons and rushed towards the garden.

Well, he's surprised.

He doesn't expect Yeonjun chating with Mr Kim, they're close like friends.

"Hey Taehyun, you are here finally! Let's get ready shall we?"

"Um..." Taehyun looked at Mr Kim, unsure is showing in his voice. "I'm sorry Namjoon hyung I think I'm not able to join today's gardening lessons...?"

Namjoon smiled. Yeonjun at the side try not to laugh but failed, causing Taehyun to look at him with confusion.

"I'm going to visit Soobin too."

O-oh.

Taehyun nodded but he's still processing the whole things.

So Mr Kim also knows Soobin hyung? Wow, is there something I not yet discover from the ones around me?

Taehyun felt betrayal. But he understands, most of the people in the town hate witches, and Yeonjun and Namjoon were afraid that someone will harm Soobin through them.

They can't risk it. Soobin is too vulnerable.

Taehyun helped pack some food and books before the three sneaked out and climb up the hill. It's a hard time for them, the things are heavy and it's a long way to the little house up on the hill.

But when Taehyun saw the figure standing in the paddle of flowers waved at them, he felt strength build up inside him. He ran up his way to Soobin and throw the bag of books he's carrying on the bench at the side.

Soobin laughed and reach his arms out, Taehyun jumped straight on him and the two fell into the flowers.

Namjoon and Yeonjun looked in awe. Taehyun stood up and pull Soobin with him.

"We met again huh Taehyun ssi? I thought we'll not met so early." Soobin's smile is the most beautiful thing Taehyun have seen in the world. Not even the flowers can compete with it.

"Let's get in first? You know, it will be suspicious if someone saw us here." Soobin's voice is calm but Namjoon and Yeonjun knew that it's serious. They nodded and carried their things into Soobin's house.

It's the first time Taehyun visiting Soobin's house.

It looked like the tree houses you'll see in fairy tales. A bit small in size, but enough space to relax and makes you feels comfy. The walls are wooden but it looks safe, painted with white paint added a elegant and fresh vibe. The little corners of the house are decorated with little plants and beautiful paintings.

Soobin is definitely a great artist.

"I didn't paint them all, some of them are from my mother." Soobin notice's the younger's interested gaze on the paintings, he walked next to Taehyun with a smile.

"Oh, where's your mother?"

There's a split second Taehyun saw Soobin's face twitched. But the older smiled immediately and the pain faded away. Yeonjun heard the two's conversation and fake coughed.

"Soobin, look what we've brought you! Taehyun also brought you something!"

"Oh, did you brought me bread again?" Soobin rushed away and joined the two in the sofa. Taehyun forgot their conversation earlier and join the three too.

They spent the whole evening enjoying muffins and honey tea, reading books and talking about stupid school stuffs, the day is full of laughters.