Meet

Taehyun waited at the fields.

Today is the day of the school prom, and Namjoon's out to take Soobin over.

Taehyun is nervous. He's in a neat black suit, a formal outfit. It looked simple but actually Taehyun spent half of the day choosing his outfit.

Yeonjun even teased him because of that. "It's the first time I see you panick dude" Yeonjun laughed when he saw Taehyun throw another set of clothes on the bed. "Shut up and just help me choose." Taehyun rolled his eyes in annoyance,but he cannot hide the embarrassed blush on his face.

Taehyun looked in the mirror. "You look great!" Yeonjun put a thumbs up causing Taehyun to smile. He let out a relief sigh. It's the matter of waiting now.

There he saw the two, walking to the fields.

He can see them clearly, as both are dressed in bright colours.

Namjoon is in a light blue suit, and Soobin's next to him, in a all white outfit.

When the two walked closer, Taehyun can observe the older's outfit. A thin see though as top and skinny white trousers that hug Soobin's tiny waist perfectly. There's some rosy gold trains decorating along his waist and shoulders, shining and sparkling.

Soob's outfit

(Imagine the top is a see through with same design and the trousers are white)

The older looked angelic. His skin is gleaming, hair soft and eyes big. He walked towards Taehyun with a gently dimple smile.

"Hey Taehyun!"

Soobin's surprised by how good the younger looked in the suit. The black fought fabric is showing the younger's mature and handsomeness. Taehyun looked stunning with those black turtleneck, he looked cold but when he smile, Soobin felt like fainting every second.

Taehyun's outfit

Taehyun was too stunned to talk until Namjoon patted his shoulders

Taehyun was too stunned to talk until Namjoon patted his shoulders. "O-oh." Taehyun snapped back to reality. "Hyung, you looked... pretty."

Soobin blushed happily. He linked his arms with the younger "you looked handsome too, Taehyun ssi"

"We should go to the hall now or we'll be late." Namjoon reminded the two.

Taehyun nodded and lead Soobin all the way to the hall, while Namjoon followed the two with a fatherly smile on his face.