Kiss

"Don't go."

"Hyung, I'm just gonna grab you a cup of water."

"Don't go"Soobin sobbed.

Taehyun sighed. He brought Soobin to his room after the thing happened in the prom. The other three are still in the prom but Taehyun brought his hyung to take some rest in his room.

Soobin is half conscious because of the alcohol, he became bold as the wine disturbed him for thinking properly.

"I-I'm sorry. I ruined y-your night." Soobin murmured under his heavy breath. "Hey, you didn't do anything wrong." Taehyun joined the older on bed, laying next to him. Soobin clingy on the younger, heating cheeks pressing with Taehyun's cold one, warming the younger.

He didn't expect Soobin to kiss him.

Taehyun's flustered at first. He panicked when he feel the older's soft plump lips against his, he can taste the alcohol on the older's lips. It makes him feel drunk as well.

Slowly, he drown into the crazy feeling. So, when Soobin backed away, he chased after and captured the older's lips.

"Mmm" Soobin hummed into the kiss. His arms flew up and wrapped around Taehyun's torso, as Taehyun placed his hand behind Soobin's head and pressed their lips harder.

A normal kiss turned into wet kisses and heated make out. Taehyun explored the older's wet carven, tasting the fading taste of alcohol from every corner in Soobin's mouth. Soobin closed his eyes and feel the younger abusing his lips.

"Shit" Taehyun cursed under his breath. He panted as Soobin lean in his arms and slowly drifted into dreamland. Taehyun looked down at his bulge and sigh.

Looks like he need to take care of his problem alone.