The rainy night

Taehyun was woke in the middle of the night again.

He cannot fall asleep. Taehyun was not going to admit it but he missed the witch.

It's a rainy night. The clouds had blocked the moonlight, the sound of the rain became louder and louder.

There's no way the witch is coming today, right?

He pulled the curtains shut and was about to climb on his bed but Taehyun heard a faint knock.

A faint knock from his window.

Taehyun rushed to his window and perked out. He saw the witch, on his broom as usual, but all soaking wet.

"It's raining, can I get it?" His soft voice echos in Taehyun's ears.

Taehyun gulped nervously "Of course, you can come in." The witch smiled and his dimples popped out. "Thanks!" He jumped in.

Taehyun now get the chance to observe the older closely. Soobin looked so gorgeous, his skin gleaming and eyes big, the soaked white frabic sticked on his well built body and put his tiny waist on display. Taehyun gulped at the sight, face tints a slight blush and looked away.

"Hey, do you have any towels?"

"Oh, here" Taehyun opened his clothe set and pulled out a warm fluffy towel.

After drying himself, Soobin walked over and sat with Taehyun at the edge of the bed. "Oh, the sun flower is still here! You kept it well." Taehyun can see joy in the witch's eyes.

"Yeah, of course. I joined the gardening club for that" Taehyun's so firm for that. Soobin blushed happily and lean his head on Taehyun's shoulders.

"Will I see you again?"

"I heard you're a friend of Yeonjun? If you want to find me, go to him."

"Yeonjun hyung? You know Yeonjun hyung?"

Soobin looked at the shocked boy and laughed.

The two bursted into giggles until they felt tiredness creeped up.

The two fall asleep later that night, in each other's arms.