Worried

Months passes and Soobin's birthday is near. Not more than a week they'll be celebrating Soobin's birthday.

Taehyun walked into the classroom and saw the three the three sitting at the back of the classroom. He approached the three.

"Hey!"

"Hey Taehyun!" Kai greets him with a wide smile.

"We're talking about Soobin hyung's birthday party!" Beomgyu said as Taehyun sat down next to him. "We've asked Namjoon hyung, he suggested that we should surprise him at night. We act like we forgot him birthday and give him a big surprise in night."

"That sounds great!" Taehyun nodded.

What they don't know is, when they arrive Soobin's house at night, they'll only be greeted by a huge pile of fire.

The day before the mission, Namjoon went to met his partners. As their plan, they'll shoot Soobin and burn his house. After that, they'll bring Soobin to the square and burn him.

"Hey Namjoon, you looked worried."

"You looked worried too San."

The two man exchange a look. They actually don't want to execute the plan. Namjoon got close with Soobin and he wanted to protect the younger, and San is tired of all the murder and blood.

"Hey, come over" Douhyun called. Namjoon walked over and listen, Douhyun is repeating the details of the plan over and over.

Suddenly, Namjoon have an idea popped up in his mind. Maybe he should tell the four about the plan, so that they can go save Soobin. But Namjoon don't want to split with his partners.

Namjoon don't know what should he do, so he went to his boyfriend.