Special smut

Yeah my book is noted mature so there must be smut

Enjoy hehe

Taehyun's waiting the older to come back from work. It's Saturday, and Soobin still have to work in the bakery. He promised to be back for dinner though.

Taehyun prepared dinner for the two. He didn't cook much, just cheese tteokbokki and kimbap. He know that the older may be full as he must be eating many bread. Yeah, one of the reasons why Soobin open a bakery is that he can have fresh bread everyday.

He heard the door bell, Soobin was back. Taehyun ran to open the door, and there comes Soobin. Soobin jumped onto his boyfriend which take the younger of guard.

"Hehehe I missed you Taheyunnie" Soobin giggled. Taehyun just hugged the older and brought him to the table.

After dinner, Soobin went for a bath as Taehyun washed the dishes. Taehyun's humming along the music while doing his business, until an arm wrapped around his torso.

He turned and saw Soobin, just out from a shower, his hair wet and in a bathrobe.

"Wow hyung, go get some clothes or you'll get sick." Taehyun tried to stay calm but his blush is going insane. His eyes trace down from the older's drooling collarbone to his exposed chest, Taehyun gulped nervously at the sight.

"We'll wash those later" Soobin whispers. His wrapped one leg on Taehyun's waist which the younger picked him up immediately. "Bring me to our room?"

Taehyun didn't waste time, he take the older to their shared room and place him on bed. It's Soobin who started the kiss, but end up Taehyun taking the control. He explore the older's warm cavern when hands busy taking off both's clothes.

Taehyun looked at his hyung's body in awe. There's still hickeys all over which he left on the older a few days ago. He showered the older with kisses while hands find his way to the older's ass.

"Should I go forward?"

Although they have fucked for numerous times, in Taehyun's eyes Soobin's still the innocent and vulnerable hyung.

"Yes, please Taehyunnie" Soobin pouted, he pulled the younger into another kiss when the younger started to finger him. Taehyun presses a finger into Soobin's hole carefully, not wanting to hurt the older.

Soobin moaned into the kiss, his lips parted and Taehyun take the chance to slip his tongue in. They kissed messily as Taehyun started to add more digits into the older's hole.

But Soobin's grewing impatient. He started to whine and Taehyun take the notice. He smiled and slowly entered the older. "Oh Taehyun~" Soobin closed his eyes in pleasure, his dimples popping out. Taehyun looked at the older in adore, he caress his waist lovingly before thrusting into Soobin wholely.

"Ahh Tae!" Soobin throw his head back in pleasure. The younger bend him more in access to fuck more deeper. Soobin felt his prostate got hit by every intense thrust and total lost in pleasure.

Soobin's leg wide spread and shaking on Taehyun's shoulders as he moaned loudly. His whines and moans are so cute, Taehyun peppers the older with wet kisses and leave hickeys on the older's skin. Their sex is full of fluff and love, Taehyun fucked the older with love and caring. He murmurs sweet nothings into the odler's ears during the sex, making Soobin blushed happily.

"Oh my god Taehyun, you feels good" Soobin cried when he felt Taehyun's cock fit his sweet spot over and over again. He can't contain his beautiful moans, tears of pleasure started to roll down his cheeks.

"T-tight hyung" Taehyun groan as he take up a steady pace, thrusting into his hyung's tight hole and both shaking in pleasure. Soobin didn't last long and released his first orgasm.

Soobin saw white dripping down his own cock and blushed messily. He hid his face at the crotch of Taehyun's neck, too embarrassed to face the younger.

"So cute" Taehyun cooed, he bring his hands to Soobin's chin and bring his face up "I love you" their lips met again, both too drunk into the kiss until Taehyun felt a familiar heat in his stomach.

"Hyung I'm gonna c-cum" he's about to pull out but Soobin stoped him. "Inside" he cried weakly. Taehyun just simply nodded and completely lost in cloud nine. He let out a deep satisfied groan as he reached his climax, painting the older's wall with his white.

"You're warm" Soobin murmured. He pouted makes the younger chuckles and give him a kiss on lips. "I love you so much hyung, thanks for appearing in my life."

"I love you too" Soobin cupped Taehyun's cheeks and smiled.

They're both's true happiness.