Soobin

It's weekend again.

Namjoon's visiting Soobin alone, as the four have some activities in school.

Now, he's walking up the hill under the warm sunshine. The grass under his shoes are soft, there's piles of flowers everywhere. Namjoon stopped he trail and picked some flowers, it's for Soobin.

He started walking again, soon he saw the familiar little house of the witch. From far away Namjoon saw Soobin in his garden, sitting on the swing under the tree asleep.

He went to the younger and gently woke him.

"Umm...oh Namjoon hyung" Soobin woke up and rubbed his eyes, he saw Namjoon through his half lidded eyes and smiled. "I'm sorry, I fell asleep."

"Hey, it's ok." It hurts Namjoon, every time the younger apologises, even if he didn't do anything wrong. He's the kindest kid Namjoon have ever met.

Soobin led the older into the house, and brew some honey tea for Namjoon as usual. They sat next to the table and started to chat while eating some blueberry muffins Soobin baked yesterday.

"Namjoon hyung, you looked worried, did something happened?" Soobin is guardful. He can feel the older's nervousness as they started talking. Namjoon have been avoiding his gazes, he's stutters when he talks.

"No, that's nothing." Namjoon laughed nervously. Soobin can tell the older's faking it. He's faking the smile, and it made Soobin worry.

But he know that he shouldn't ask about it, Namjoon will tell if he want to. Soobin don't want to give too much pressure to his hyung, so he changed the topic.

"Are they doing good in school?"

"Oh, you mean Taehyun?"

Soobin blushed. "No, the four."

"Oh ok" Namjoon teased the younger. "They're doing great. Taehyun just won a competition on history, and Yeonjun's team won the championship in a soccer competition. Beomgyu and Kai are doing well too."

"That's great." Soobin looked out the window, staring at the castle like School from a far distance. "It sound really fun. School life."

Namjoon can sense a split of sadness in the younger's tone. Soobin always wanted to be normal, but no one treats him as one, except the four and Namjoon.

Or did Namjoon treat Soobin as a normal boy? No one knows.