Sick

Soobin woke up in a headache.

It's not normal for the witch to feel sick. Soobin barely get sick.

Moa jumped on the bed and meowed at Soobin worried.

"I think I'm having a fever" Soobin placed his hand at his forehead, feeling the heat by his palm.

"Soobin hyung! We came for a visit!"

The four knocked on the door.

They didn't see Soobin in his garden. He used to wait the guys at the garden, welcoming them. But there're days that Soobin will be waiting in his house and preparing food for them.

They waited for a while but no one answered the door. There's no way Soobin's not in his house, he have no where else to go.

Taehyun started to feel more worried. Did something bad happened to the older? He grew impatient and knocked on the door rapidly. "Soobinnie hyung! Are you here? Are you ok?"

After a few minutes the door finally opens. There stood Soobin behind the door, in his bunny pajamas and a messy hair.

He looked awful. His face swollen and voice cracks. "Oh, you guys arrived? I'm sorry, I didn't heard the door bell. I'm a bit sick."

It's the first time for the group to see Soobin sick. Even Yeonjun had never see the younger sick. They thought that witches won't be sick, but they probably forgot that witches are human beings too, they will get sick too.

"I'm sorry, I think I'm not able to play with you today. You guys can still stay here though." Soobin lead the four into the house. "I'm sorry, I didn't prepare any food but there's some snacks in the cupboard and in the fridge there's some drink and ice cream. Just get what you want. I'm sorry."

"Hey, why're you apologising hyung, it's not your fault to get sick." Taehyun patted the older's head gently. Soobin let out a faint smile.

Soobin walked back into his room but Taehyun's still worried. He wanted to take care of the older.

"Hey, you guys can start first, I'm gonna take a look on Soobin hyung first." "Okay" the other three started to settle their things on the carpet.

Taehyun pour a cup of warm water in the kitchen before walking into Soobin's room.

He stepped in, trying to be as quite as possible. He approached the older's who's laying on his bed already. Little whimpers are slipping out from the older's lips, the headache is painful.

"Hyung, I got you some water."

Soobin looked up and saw Taehyun. "Thanks hyun" he sat up and Taehyun passed his the glass. Soobin gulped down the water and some overflow and dripped down from the corner of his mouth, wetting his jaw and collarbone.

Taehyun chuckled and sat at the edge of the bed, hands bring up to Soobin's face and whipped away the water droplets.

The two's face was dangerously close, but Taehyun didn't notice, he's busy observing the older's beauty until he saw how red Soobin's face turned.

Their eyes met and stares at each other in silent. They stayed like this for a good few minutes until there's a fake cough from the door.

Taehyun and Soobin back away quickly and looked at the door, there stood Yeonjun.

"You guys can kiss when Soobin recovers. But not now. I don't want to take care of a sick Taehyun in school."

"We're not gonna kiss! I-im just helping hyung to whip his mouth." Taehyun righted back. Soobin looked away, face red like a tomato.

"Ok, now, Taehyun come out and play with us, Soobin need rest. Soobin will call us if he needs help."

"Yeah, I'll call you when I need your help Taehyunnie" Soobin smiled.