Partner

"The school is holding a prom next weekend. You are allowed to bring a partner. Of course you can just find one in the class but friends outside the school is also ok." Mr Lee announced.

The class bacame noisy as the students started to talk about the event. Their whispers are getting louder and louder until the teacher shushed them. "You can talk about it after the lesson. Now class, open your book and turn to page 1205."

A partner for the prom. Taehyun dived into his thoughts.

If he invite Soobin to be his partner, will he agree?

But it's impossible, right?

"Taehyun!"

"O-oh! Hyung!"

"What are you doing? Quick tidy up and we need to got to the cafeteria! Gyu and Kai are waiting for us."

"Ok." Taehyun nodded. Yeonjun shook his head and grabbed his bag.

The two walked in the hallway and Yeonjun asked about the prom. "Who do you want to find? As the partner."

"I don't know." Taehyun sigh. "I'm thinking, if, I mean if I ask Soobin hyung?"

Yeonjun looked at Taehyun.

"They don't know he's the witch right? They don't know how does the witch looks like, they won't find out." Taehyun let out a relief sigh when he saw Yeonjun nod. "But, what if he rejects me?"

"He won't. I know him Taehyun, and I know he won't reject you." Yeonjun said firmly.

"So go ahead Taehyun, ask him out."