Skipping class

"Choi Yeonjun."

"Yes."

Jung woonin."

"Yes."

"Kang Taehyun."

"..."

"Kang Taehyun ssi?"

The teacher is taking attendance. Mr Min scrolled down the name list and called out the students one by one.

"Where's Kang Taehyun?" Mr Min looked around the classroom but the boy is nowhere to be seen. "Yeonjun, you're a friends of Taehyun right? Have you seen him today?"

"No Mr Min, I haven't seen Taehyun yet." Yeonjun answered, he was worried of the younger too.

"Ok, So Taehyun absent. Now class, let's start our lesson."

Taehyun sat at the roof top. He looked at the book beside him on the floor, felt guilty of skipping class for the very first time. But he needed it, he need to clear his mind or else he cannot focus on anything.

He gently place his fingertips on his lips, recalling the memory of the kiss. His first kiss and probably the witch's first kiss also.

Soobin's lips is soft. Taehyun, at that moment was too dazed into the kiss, and now he's recalling his feelings. When Soobin pressed their lips together, Taehyun felt his heart stopped beating. He's shocked at first, but he liked the feeling of the older's lips.

A soft smile creeped on Taehyun's lips, the corner of his mouth formed a beautiful smile. He felt warmth rushing up his body everytime he think of the older.

Then he remembers after those heated kisses, he acted up.

He felt ashamed of that. Maybe Soobin just treat him as a friend but he's acting up because of the thoughts of the older.

But will friends kiss? Taehyun was confused.

Friends won't kiss, right?