Struggle

Namjoon went back to the school campus after the visit to Soobin. He still have a day free so he's staying in the staff's dorm resting.

Namjoon layed on his bed but he cannot fell asleep.

Namjoon always convince himself, that witches are evil.

He had saw a witch killed. He heard those screams and saw blood dripping down from the lifeless bodies. From that day he watched a witch killed his classmate, he joined the group of hunters. The hunters of the witches. He killed countless witches, he shoot them to them, or he burn them.

Namjoon thought that he's always right. Witches are cruel, they're a dangerous exist from human beings. And it's his responsibility and honour to hunt them. He always thought what he's doing was right.

But Soobin changed his mind.

At first, he thought Soobin's acting all innocent and cute. But after the time he have spent with the younger, he found him adorable. He found him pure like an innocent little bunny.

Soobin's a true miracle. He light up Namjoon's life, Namjoon found happiness from the younger. He treat Soobin as he little brother, and he wanted to protect him. Soobin's giving him the feeling of family, but not blood, not merciless.

Maybe all of his decisions are wrong. But what can he do? He cannot stop his partners to kill Soobin, he can do nothing to save the younger.

Or maybe there's something he could do.