Anger

"Can you just shut up!" Taehyun snapped. Anger showing by how his eyes burns and cheeks red.

He walked away with giving a glance to the three. The three stood there shocked and confuse.

"Well, what did I say wrong?" Beomgyu looked at Yeonjun and Kai. The four were just chilling in Beomgyu's room, and that's the time Beomgyu started a particular topic.

-flash back-

"Hey, I heard that the guys sitting next to us in class wanted to go to the witch's house."

Taehyun looked at Beomgyu. "What?"

"They are planning to punish the witch a bit, burn his house and maybe beat him up." Kai knocked and came in the room, he catches up with Beomgyu.

Yeonjun hummed. Worry is creeping up his face. "It's illegal, burning other's houses."

"But it's the witch's house, I don't count him as a human being. So it's ok to burn his house I guess? I agreed to join them. What about you guys?"

"What? You're joining them?" Yeonjun cophoked on his soda. He turned to Taehyun and saw the younger's eyes burning.

Yeonjun was about to stop Beomgyu but the younger talked before he can take action.

"The witch deserves it right? They are disgusting creatures and dangerous. We should give him some threats before he could hurt us."

"Can you just shut up!" Taehyun snapped. Anger showing by how his eyes burns and cheeks red.

He walked away with giving a glance to the three. The three stood there shocked and confuse.

"Well, what did I say wrong?" Beomgyu looked at Yeonjun and Kai.

Yeonjun sigh. "I'll go look for Taehyun. Kai, stay with Beomgyu. You guys can choose the movie we'll watch later, I'll bring hyun back." He chased after Taehyun who slammed the door and ran away.

Taehyun felt like his head is gonna explode. He's occupied with his problems and now Beomgyu and Kai are talking shit.

There's too much going in the same time, his unclear feelings, Beomgyu and Kai's hate towards the innocent witch and also that group of brats wanted to hurt Soobin.

"Taehyun!"

Taehyun turned around and saw Yeonjun. He stayed silent as the older approached him. "You cannot just run away like that, it's so suspicious."

"But they're idiots. They're gonna burn Soobin hyung's house.They're join them! For fuck sake are they losing their minds?"

"Taehyun, calm down. They don't know Soobin, they don't know everything. Everything they know is what their parents tell them."

"I know, but I'm tired of all those words." And the feelings, it's bothering him.