Fire

When the four reached the town, the people were already gathering at the square. Taehyun ran towards the crowd and pushed them apart.

Yeonjun and the two apologies but Taehyun doesn't cares. He only want to see his Soobin hyung. He pushed through the crowd and finally got to the middle of the square.

There a tall wood column stood, on top of that Soobin was trussed up.

Soobin's still conscious. He saw Taehyun and tears started to fall off his cheeks. Everyone became silence because it's the first time the witch cried, since the start to the plan.

Soobin acted thought. He didn't show his fear, he stay calm and tried to fight when they are trying to catch him. Soobin didn't use his magic, knowing it may hurt the others, but the consequence of being too kind is, he's getting hurt from the people.

He got all tied up after a gun shoot his leg. He can't move and fell on the group, as Douhyun approached him and tied him up. They brought him to the square and truss him up on the column.

It reminds him of his mother. That day, his mother was also tied up on the column when she's being burn to death.

He kept his tears until he saw Taehyun. Taehyun who appears in between all those people, staring at him right into the eye.

One of the hunters have thrown the burning stick on the woods already. Soobin shut his eyes as he felt heat rising. The wood under him is burning,and he'll be burnt soon.

Taehyun's scream broke the silence. He ran into the fire, causing the three to scream along. "Taehyun! No! Go away!" Soobin's eyes wide as he saw Taehyun walk into the fire and climb towards him. "No! You'll be burnt! Go back!"

"No! I'm gonna save you! Or I'll die with you!" Taehyun think he's getting crazy, he smiled brightly towards Soobin, and it make Soobin broke into tears.

"You don't have to! I'm a sinful existence, I should die! Look, I'm causing you in danger again" tears streams down Soobin's cheeks like waterfall,"I don't want you to get hurt Taehyun, go away"

His gentle voice is echoing in the night. Everyone locked their eyes on the two, but in Taehyun and Soobin's eyes, there's only each other.

"Because I love you."

Soobin looked at Taehyun, he found firmness in the younger's eyes. "I love you hyung, so please let me be with you"

"Taehyun ah" Soobin cried when Taehyun finally climbed up to the top and reached his arms. He tear off the ropes that tied Soobin and the older fall on him immediately. "I love you too" Soobin sobbed into the younger's shoulders, Taehyun hugged him tight and jumped off the fire.