Confused

Taehyun woke up with tears all over his face. He's grateful that no one is next to him in this moment, he don't want to act weak in front of anyone.

He looked around his room like a lost puppy. He need something to rise his mood before he get ready for school. His eyes wandered around and landed on the flower.

The sun flower blooming in a bright warm yellow, right next to him in the vase. Taehyun felt strength regain in his body.

Taehyun now forgot about the nightmare, but unfortunately it's now another problem sticked in his mind.

About his feeling on Soobin. His feelings on the witch.

He's confused.

Whatever. He still have to attend school today. He decide to ignore it. Everything will be fine right? Just ignore it.

"Hey Taehyun, you looked tired." Yeonjun looked at the younger worried. The younger's zoning out throughout the whole lesson. And it's his favourite geography lesson. "Are you ok? Do you feel sick or not?"

"No, I'm just, focusing."

Yeah, focusing on thinking about the witch.

Taehyun wanted to figure out what's the foreign feeling he had everytime he meet the witch. It's not his fault, he don't know what is love. Of course he cannot get love from his father and he can barely see his mother. His mother's locked in her room for the whole time.

And now, he's in school, he cannot visit his home until the next holiday.

"Maybe I can ask Namjoon hyung?" It's the only trust worthy adult popping in his brain. And he's reachable.