Sleep over

It's the first time Taehyun having sleep overs, and it's in Soobin's house.

Soobin's house is small, and there's only one bed. After a lot of arguments and a bunch of Rock Paper Scissors, they finally agreed that Soobin and Taehyun will be sleeping at Soobin's bed, Yeonjun on the sofa and Namjoon on another sofa.

After brushing his teeth, Taehyun walked out the bathroom and found the lights are off already. In the darkness he can hear Yeonjun and Namjoon's snores from the living room. He chuckled before closing the door, careful not to make any noises to wake the older.

It still wake the older when Taehyun climbed on the bed.

"Um... Taehyun you're done?"

"Yeah." He lay down carefully, leaving a gab between himself and Soobin before closing his eyes. He can smell the older's aura form this close distance, it's a mix of hazelnut and sunflower.

Slowly he started to felt sleepy and he can hear Soobin's cute little snores. The older's asleep already. The noises is comforting Taehyun's nerves as he drift into dreamland.

In his sleep his felt some weight on his chest. Taehyun woke and saw Soobin all curled up in his arms, hands on Taehyun's chest. Maybe he's dreaming a nightmare, Taehyun saw thin sweat covered Soobin's forehead. Little whimpers flew out as Soobin's face twitch in pain and fear.

"Hey, are you ok?" Taehyun found that he have no way to wake the older. There's only one thing he could do, wrapping his arms around the older's waist and hugged him closer.

In his embrace Soobin calmed down bit by bit. Soon enough Taehyun can hear his little snores again. His breath became stable and Taehyun wiped away his sweat gently.

"Sweet dreams hyung" He whispers before buried his face into Soobin's hair and fell asleep again.