Talk

After walking Soobin back to his home, Yeonjun and Beomgyu went back to the dorm.

Kai and Taehyun stayed for a walk in the forest.

Kai's age is the most close with Taehyun's. Taehyun felt comfortable to talk with the younger, although he would choose Soobin in the first place but, when it comes to something he want sure should he tell the older, he felt ok to talk with Kai.

He's not the type who'll talk about himself. It's Huening who found out his friend's feelings.

"You like Soobin hyung?"

Taehyun didn't expect him to be so straightforward.

"I-I dont know. Am I?"

"I don't know what's your real feeling, I'm not you. But from what I observe from you two, I think you're in love." Kai's voice is serious and firm. Taehyun nodded unconsciously. "I'm in love with Soobin hyung."

"It's obviously dude" Kai laughed. "I thought you're gonna confess that night at the campfire, when there's only you and him awake."

"You're not asleep!?"

"Yeah I'm not" he laughed again earning the older's slap. "You brat! We even need to carry you all the way back!"

"But, seriously, I really thought you're gonna confess that night, but you didn't. I was waiting but then I heard Yeonjun woke. I think Osobin hyung is waiting for you to confess too."

"Do you think Soobin like me?"

"Obviously. He like you." Kai saw Taehyun's unsure. "Taehyun, you didn't notice how his face light up everytime he saw you? And the way he clingy on you."

"Yeah" Soobin liked to be with the younger. He always stick with Taehyun, curling up whenever he's with the younger and Taehyun spoon him.

He's so cute.

"Ew whip" Kai huffed. Taehyun playfully slap the younger as they ran all way down and back to the dorm.