Past

"Namjoon hyung!"

"Oh Taehyun! You came!" Namjoon watched as the boy ran into the garden house.

After meeting Soobin, Taehyun became so happy and hopeful. He turned from a cold prince to a warm sunshine.

Namjoon was happy for the boy's change. Actually, he's still amazed by the witch's influence. After meeting Soobin, Namjoon felt his tired heart got warmth and comfort. He's like a little brother, you'll want to protect him with all your might.

Namjoon hope that he know the younger much early, before he got a mission from the town which is to get close to the witch and gain his trust.

Namjoon felt guilty everytime he thought of the witch. He found how innocent and pure Soobin is after knowing him in person, he have nothing like a witch.

And his mother, Namjoon still remember the lady, she's kind and gently, she have a beautiful heart out of all of the witches. But the people in the town still caught her and... they burned her to death. The witch have nothing like the other witches, but she still got killed.

Namjoon's one of the group who take the order from the mayor to catch the witches. There he stood and watch as the witches got burnt in flames, turning to lifeless bodies. Namjoon just watched with no emotions in his eyes.

"Hey Namjoon."

"What" Namjoon turned to his partners, Douhyun and San.

"There's a little witch."

Namjoon looked over and saw the little Soobin crying at the side of the street. His heart clenched for a slight second.

"Should we catch him too?" Douhyun smirked which makes San shivers. "No Douhyun! He's just a child!"

"Yeah, we should let him go."

"Then, we'll need to kill him after he have grown up."Namjoon always wonder what makes Douhyun so cold and merciless, but he's right.

"Let him go just now." Namjoon sigh. He watched as Yeonjun, the little boy in town, dragged Soobin and ran up to the hill. The two little dots faded in the night.