Angel (Lashton AU)

Been a while since I start having random ideas lol.

---------------------------------------------
Luke could remember the day perfectly like it happend yesterday, not a few years ago.

He remember how the sun shone brighly and it's warm ray bringing joy to everyone on that beach that one day.

He remember hearing the kids laughter and the waves that crash perfectly against the shore. Remember the smile on the parents face as their kid did something cute, like building sandcastels or showing them some pretty rocks. Luke remember smiling to himself.

And then he remember walking further to the dock, and how the boy sitting there took his breath away.

He remember the soft dark blonde hair blowing softly, remember how it softly framed his face perfectly. He remember how the boy looks so content, smiling softly at the ocean in front of him like it's the prettiest thing he's ever seen when in reality the boy himself is the prettiest thing in the world in Luke's mind.

Luke remember how he couldn't help himself and fish out his phone to take a picture of the boy. He remember how his shutter echo loudly in the quiet enviroment and how embbarasment settle in so quickly.

He could remember the boy looking at him and laugh softly and Luke remember thinking how the boy is a 100% cuter than he already is and Luke think it's not fair because it only serves him to become more flustered.

Luke remember how the boy invite him to sit beside him. Introducing himself, "Ashton" he said with his beautiful voice that has a thick Australian accent. Luke remember stuttering his own name like his name is so foreign, like his mum just gave it to him yesterday, not nineteen years ago.

He remember chatting, remember soft smile, and soft laugh, and how soft his hazel is when he gaze into Luke's anxious blue ones. He remember feeling at peace. Remember how it feel so easy talking to the boy.

And when the boy gave him his number as he stand up and leave, Luke remember thinking that the boy is something like an angel.

And now, when the said boy sleeping peacefully beside him, soft smile still playing on his lips, Luke's certain of one thing.

Ashton Fletcher Irwin is indeed an angel.

Luke's angel.

---------------------------------------------

It's short but idk i think it's cute.

I woke up with this idea in my mind and I was like, hey I should write that.

So I did.

Love,
Sasha x