You make everything better (Lishton)

Requested by @SkankyG

Thank you so much for your patience dear! This is for you and I hope you like it :-)

---------------------------------------------

Liam remember that tours has always been fun but then they decided to have 5SOS as their opening act and it turns to be 10000x better.

He remember hitting it off with them quickly because they boys are such fun and they're so excitable and Liam remember thinking that their new tour buddies are like puppies.

When the TMH tour ends and they have to part with 5SOS Liam feels all wrong and he knew that he's gonna miss the Aussie lads, but he remember feeling something more behind it. Something more that makes him doesn't want to part with the younger boys after months of touring together.

After the TMH, the 5SOS boys are having their own tour and he remember feeling so proud for the boys. He watched their shows (thanks youtube for that) and remember feeling flustered when he sees Ashton banging his drum on screen.

It kinda goes from there actually. After that, he would remember every night how the younger drummer used to accompany him when he couldn't sleep, how he comes to him when he's missing home and want to have some comfort, how he would lounge with Liam when the other boys are out and Liam didn't feel like coming, and fück, he thinks he's having a crush on the younger boy and he think he's screwed.

It doesn't take very long for his band members to realize his tiny (okay, more like massive, but shush) crush on the younger drummer. He kinda realize that he's not being too subtle. Always getting too excited whenever they start talking about 5SOS, he feels his cheeks reddened whenever Ashton's name being mentioned, and he maybe cheers a little too loudly when they announce that 5SOS would be touring with them again on the WWA tour.

The boys are very okay with knowing Liam's crush on Ashton. To be very honest, they support it 100%. They even start thinking how to matchmake him and Ashton once the WWA tour start and Liam loves his boys so much.

***

The day when 5SOS tour with them finally comes and the first meeting was filled with hugs and excited chatters. Liam remember to hug Ashton extra long, and to poke his dimples when the younger boy smile at him. He think he hears his bandmates snicker at him but he couldn't bring himself to care. He's just so happy that Ashton would be so close to him again and he could feel the younger's presence everyday from now until the tour start.

It's halfway through the tour and by now he knows that his Aussie friends (except Ashton) knew about his crush on their drummer. They could see it from how Liam act when Ashton is in the same room as him, or when Liam choose to cuddle Ashton rather than the others, or when he's blushing whenever Ashton says that he wants to hang with him, or how Liam seems to always try make Ashton laugh, basically everything.

They think it was cute and could totally see the two boy being boyfriends and Liam practically has to sit there as they squeal and (kinda) lecture him about treating Ashton with respect. Not that he doesn't know that already.

***

Basically, everyone except Ashton knew about Liam's crush by now and they thinking away to make the Lishton ship sails. They would huddle together and discuss how they should make this happen and stops whenever Liam and Ashton came holding hands into the room and they have to hide their fangirl squeal whenever they see it or whenever Liam and Ashton would do something cute.

Finally, they settle with a simple, and super cliche game of truth or dare. The plan is simple actually, if any of them choose dare they would dare them to kiss so they would realize that they like each other, or if they choose truth they would ask them to spill their feelings for each other. See, simple?

But not so much, because apparently it's halfway through the game, all the other boys had had their embarrassing dares and truths but not once the bottle point at Liam or Ashton.

They almost got frustrated but finally, fücking finally, the bottle points at Liam and they all kinda cheers a bit too loudly.

"Liam, truth or dare?" Liam doesn't really remember who says that, but he remember feeling uneasy because all the other boys except Ashton(who just sits there looking at him with this cute smile and dimples appears and it makes Liam all giddy inside) are looking at him with this smirks, and he just knew that they were up to no good.

"Uhm.. Truth?" He knew he's screwed either way, but at least they wouldn't ask him to kiss Ashton. (Eventhough he want it so bad, trust me, he is. But he rather his first kiss with Ashton to be more private and not a dare.)

"Well then, I believe you have something to tell Ashton then." He could feel all the colors drained from his face, and he remembers Ashton's gaze on him, and all the other boys looking at him expectantly, and fück he knew he couldn't back out of it.

"I, uhm, I... Ehm. Ashton, I think I have to tell you something." Ashton's still looking at him with this adorable look, and he's so nervous that he think wouldn't be able to speak.

"Uh.. okay, so, we kinda knew each other for a long time now, and I remember the first time I met you. You're so full of smiles and dimples, and you practically glowing with this warm glow, and uhm, I... I kinda fell in love with you." That's it. He said it. He said and it feel so liberating but he's still scared cause he doesn't know how Ashton would react, and he kinda hold his breath and so do the others. But then Ashton broke into a smile and it's kinda makes it easier to breath and so he did.

"I'm kinda in love with you too, LiLi. You're always so nice to me and you understand me and I just fell in love with you too. I've been dreaming of you saying that to me and I never think that it would come true, but it did and I'm so happy." After that, Liam and Ashton kinda walk closer to each other and meet halfway in a hug. Liam holding Ashton tight as he nuzzle his face to Liam's neck.

And after that they kiss and they could hear their bandmates cheering for them and they're so happy. They could hear their bandmates are rushing out the door to give the new couple some privacy (though he's sure they'll be eavesdropping from the other side of the door).

"I love you Ashton, and to be honest I think you make this tour a whole lot better." Liam says with a warm smile once they stop kissing each other, planting little kiss on Ashton's forehead, emitting a small giggle from the drummer.

"I could say the same to you Li. You made everything better since the very start." Ashton said, and Liam knows he never been more in love than he is to Ashton but that's fine because Ashton loves him too and that's all the matter to him.

(And if after that Liam and Ashton are never separate from each other, no one really complains about that)

---------------------------------------------

I don't know what to say actually... Was it good? bad? idk...

Sasha x