Happy Birthday Ashton! (5SOS)

Hiii, so I make this one shot because it's Ashton Irwin's birthday! Can't believe he's 20 now. Like, seriously, where did times fly?

This is short, but whatever.

---------------------------------------------

"Luke, what the hell are you doing with that thing? It's not supposed to be there. Put that thing down!"

"But, it's supposed to be there Mikey. See? It looks pretty like that!"

"Noo, you're supposed to put the 'Happy 20th Birthday Ashton' up there, not some cut up papers!"

"Guuuys, stop bickering! Ashton might hear you guys. And hurry here and help me cook this shit or else, HOLY SHIT FIRE. LUKE, MICHAEL HELP!!"

That noises is what waking Ashton up from his once peaceful sleep, along with the clinking sound that comes from god knows where.

He sits up slowly on his bed, rubbing his eyes to get the sleep out from his eyes. He look around the room, frowning when his sides that's supposed to be occupied by his boyfriends are empty.

After stretching his body, Ashton start to make his way downstairs to meet his three beautiful boyfriends.

And HOLY GOD, what happened to the living room? Ashton stand dumbfoundedly from the last stair at the mess that is once their living room. Cut up papers are thrown everywhere and a sign hang pitifully on the wall. What are his boyfriends up to? And much importantly, where are they?

Ashton then hear panicked noises coming from the kitchen and decided to follow the sounds.

His eyes widen when he sees his three boyfriends huddling around a burnt up pan. He could see smokes coming from it, and his eyes widen even more in horror as he could see fire coming from it.

"Guys, what is happening in here? Why is the pan burning up? Holy frick, put it down the water or something!" His boyfriends turn to him in shock. Calum almost drop the pan if he didn't have such tight grip on it.

"Ash, it's, we're uhm.." Calum try to explain as he hurriedly run to the sink, but Ashton is quick to cut him off.

"Tend that first, explain later." And so the three boys did.

After the fire died down (thankfully). The four boys slump in the kitchen floor in relief.

"What are guys trying to do? That was dangerous. One of you could get hurt by the fire." Ashton scramble to his three boyfriends, embracing them in a tight hug.

"Uhm, we were just... we were just planning to surprise you Ash." Luke's voice is muffled by Ashton's shoulder.

"By setting the house on fire? Yeah, that would surely surprise me guys." Ashton says sarcastically, rolling his eyes as he says so.

"Of course not you sassy shit. We're planning to decorate the living room and cook you breakfast so that we could have breakfast together for your birthday. But it didn't turn up very well." Michael says, pushing Ashton away from him, which resulted in Ashton hugging them even tighter.

"Awww, you guys are so sweet. You guys willing to do all this for me? Aww, I love you guys so much!" Ashton is practically beamed with happiness, making his three younger boyfriends giggle at him.

"Of course we would! We love you Ashton. We just want to show you how special you are, though that didn't turn up so great. Sorry about that Ash."

"No, no, no. It's okay Cal. It's the thought that count anyway. Thank you! You guys are such a cutie."

"Not as cute as you. Anyway, Happy birthday babe. I love you so much." Michael says as he kiss Ashton's lips, making their two other boyfriends grinning like a madman.

"Happy birthday Ashton! You're an old man now." Luke says as soon as Michael and Ashton break their kiss and soon he latched his and Ashton's lips together.

"Eww, Ashton kissed underaged kid. You pervert." Calum of course couldn't help himself and make some cheeky remarks.

"Naah, but you love this pervert didn't you." Ashton grin at him, kissing Calum's plump lips.

"That I do. Happy birthday babe. I love you."

"GROUP HUG!" Michael randomly exclaimed.

"We're already in one Mikey."

"DON'T CARE! GROUP HUG!" And the three boys + 1 man are engulfed in an intense group hug.

"Now, we should clean this up and get ready to have actual breakfast. I'm hungry." Calum pouts.

And as soon as the house is cleaned (well, as clean as they could manage), they quickly get ready and head out to get breakfast.

Once they got back, they all seated in the couch, cuddling to each another and sharing kisses here and there.

They can't believe how lucky they are to found each other, to fall in love with each other, to be together with each other.

"Guys, when it comes to my birthday, could you not burn anything, please? That was scary."

"Sure we wouldn't Lukey, sure we wouldn't"

(They did.)

---------------------------------------------

HOLY FRACKITY FRICK! ASHTON IRWIN IS 20 YEARS OLD. WHAAAAT?

ASHTON IRWIN IS A MAN NOW, HE'S NOT A BOY ANYMORE. HOW SHOULD I TAKE THIS?!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

now excuse me while I continue to scream in the corner of my room.

And send me requests again guys? Any ships I should do? Any prompt? Pretty please?

P.s: Thank you for the 20+K reads in here. That is so many i wanna cry. And thank for the vote and the comment and everything you've done. You guys are beautiful and I love youuuuuu

Byeee

Sasha (who's currently crying in the corner) x