You're perfect to me (Liall aka Luke and Niall)

So, @ShaiDelatorre is requesting for a Nuke/Liall and I'm actually pretty excited because they seems to be cute together.

I hope you like this one :-)

----------------------------------------------

Niall POV

"Oi lads come on, can you guys move a bit faster? We had an amazing show to attend! Move, move, move." I said frantically to the other boys that seems to move slower in my mind though they're probably rushing off the fastest they could.

"Shut up you dick, This is the fastest I could get." Harry growl angrily while walking around trying to find his shoes.

"Harry's right Ni, we still got a lot of time." Liam says when he appears next to me, looking good like he always do.

"No we're not, we have one and half hour till their performance! What if we don't make it on time? I don't want to disappoint them." I say frantically once again, flailing my arms around to show them how panicked I actually am.

"Chill Ni, we're going to make it, trust me." Zayn put an assuring hand around my shoulder and I relax a bit.

"He's right, I'm going to drive and I would take us there fast. And besides, even if we do failed to be on time, we could still watch the show and they would not be disappointed. Especially not LUKE." Louis said with a slightly irritated and slightly teasing tone, especially the Luke part.

Before you all get confused as to why he teased me with Luke, it's because I have a hopeless crush on him.

I mean, how could you not? Have you seen him? If you did and didn't took a liking on him I could guarantee that there's something terribly wrong with you.

How could you not love the soft blonde hair that looks hot when he quiffed it and looks so cute when he wore it down. And his blue eyes that is so calming and just utterly beautiful. And his voice, don't even get me start with his voice. It's just so perfect. All of him is perfect. Lucas Robert Hemmings is the definition of total perfection and there's no denying it.

Okay, so back to why Louis is teasing me, one day I come up with the term that it's not just a crush, I am falling in love with the blonde haired Aussie. So, I decided to come up to my band mates about my "new found feeling". They accepted me, thankfully, they completely understand why I fall in love with the Luke, but it doesn't stop them to tease me a lot about it. What a dick.

"Alright, I'm ready now. We could go if you want to." Harry finally says after he's been struggling to put on his shoes as fast as he could.

"FINALLY! Come on lads."

***

After the hectic drive that consisted of me screaming around telling Louis to drive faster, Harry calming Lou down because he looks like he'a about to blow, and Liam and Zayn staying out of this and keeping theirselves busy (not in a dirty way though), we finally arrive at the venue and being still 10 minutes early.

I quickly get out of the car and walk towards the back door, knowing best that the fan would be all over us if we're using the same entrance as them.

"Told you we're gonna make it. You're completely exaggerating Niall." I hear Louis say that to me but I don't care as I keep walking to where the show would be held.

"Asshole." Louis muttered under his breath.

Thanks Lou.

***

Just like what I predicted, their show is totally awesome. They look so in their element and so pumped up. I think they've improved so far since the TMH Tour.