The one I have, but couldn't (Marry aka Michael and Harry)

Sooo, @Keisha_Irwin and @xThunderbotx are both requesting for Marry aka Michael and Harry, so I wrote this because for some reason I had this idea out of nowhere.

I told you that this wouldn't end well.... But I'd probably write the 2nd part for this, but that would be all up to you whether you want me to write one or not...

Side pairing: Larry ;-), sorry guys...

----------------------------------------------

Michael doesn't really know why or even when this all started, but all he knew now is that he's in too deep and he couldn't find his way to back out from it.

He knew he should feel guilty. But the sick thing is, he didn't. But he do feel disgusted about himself.

Because how can you have sex almost frequently with one of your bestfriend's boyfriend without even feeling guilty and actually liking it?

Even Michael doesn't know the answer.

His first hook up with Harry is more of a drunken mistake rather than anything.

Harry was upset because Louis was distancing himself from him so Harry took Michael out to a bar to "clear up his mind". But rather than getting his mind cleared, he got drunk and ask Michael to have sex with him.

Michael said yes, of course, he likes Harry since the first time they met. He thought Harry is beautiful. But because he knew that he's with Louis, one of the most amazing people he's ever met, Michael tried to suppress his feelings for the older boy.

So yeah, they did it, and oh man how that was awesome. Harry gave him so much pleasure that no one ever gave him before, and Michael would really trade anything to have Harry to be his.

But then the next day Michael woke up with a note taped to his pillow instead of Harry's warm body.

The note said how Harry was sorry for all he's done to me and for him to just forget about it because Harry's with Louis.

And of course, Michael cried afterward.

***

But despite of Harry's words asking him to forget about it, the older boy would always come and did it with Michael. He doesn't know why, but he feels like Michael is intoxicating him. Michael is like his drugs and he couldn't get enough of the younger boy.

But Harry love Louis. More than he ever let himself love himself.

So yeah, he should feel guilty for basically cheating from his boyfriend and his bestest friend in the world, but he doesn't. And he hates himself because of it.

Because he knew he basically broke both Michael and Louis.

Which is why he always leave in the morning. Because he doesn't want to watch Michael's face when he wakes up and realize that Harry only sees it at another mistake. He couldn't watch the disappointment in his eyes just like when he sees Harry with Louis. He couldn't.

But Harry couldn't stop himself, because damn he want Michael.

No, he needs him.

But then again, he doesn't want to let Louis go and it breaks him inside from the guilt.

But that still didn't stop him to loving what he had with Michael

***

Michael knew that he could say not whenever Harry ask him to come over and do what they always did. He knew that the older boy would understand why. But he's just a stupid boy with a crush.

And of course he'll say yes to whatever Harry ask him. Even if it's to kill himself, if it's for Harry, he would do it without any hesitation.

So yeah, Michael feel disgusted when he woke up all alone in the morning, knowing Harry has come home to his boyfriend loving embrace instead of staying with him.

He would cry, and cry until he's all out of tears and it would leave him with broken sobs that would make him have trouble breathing.

But whenever Harry come and did it, Michael would never deny.

Because at least, for some hours, he would have Harry with him. For some hours, he could feel Harry planting soft kiss all over his body and roam his hands softly along Michael's skin. For some hours, he would have Harry's lips kissing him softly as if he's afraid of breaking him.

At least, for some hours, he could pretend that Harry was his, and that Harry love him back instead of Louis.

But then again, reality would kick and in and he's left alone to cry.

He would remind himself how Harry would never love him back because he have Louis by his side.

So yeah, it hurts, but if it's the closest to feel Harry's love, then Michael wouldn't complain.

Because he loves Harry.

But Harry doesn't.

----------------------------------------------

THIS IS PROBABLY THE FASTEST THING I'VE EVER WRITTEN IN THE WHOLE HISTORY OF MY LIFE.

And to be quite honest, this is the first time I ever write something like this.

Is it good? Because I don't know...

It's kinda short I guess.

Oh well,

Sasha x