Adorable (Niam)

Another 1D ship, YAAAY.

This one is Niam for all you beautiful people who read this story.

Enjoy guys :-)

---------------------------------------------

There are plenty of times where Liam finds Niall simply adorable.

For example, those time back in x-factor days. He remember the first time he saw Niall, singing with his guitar in hand, face glowing and eyes shining brightly, and back then he knew that the blond boy would be the death of him.

And then remembering to the day they put together as a group. Liam remember seeing Niall dull blue eyes turns bright when Simon announced that they would be continuing their journey on X-factor as a group. The way Niall's eyes lit up and how he jump up and down from excitement makes Liam want to kiss Simon for putting him with the adorable blond boy that he adore so much.

Not only at his highest point that Liam found Niall adorable, sometimes even when Niall at his lowest point, Liam still found him adorable. Sure, he's not happy to see Niall being all miserable, but he just can't help himself.

They way Niall would come to him when he's feeling low or sick just for a cuddle, or sometimes asking him to serenade Niall, makes Liam's stomach filled with butterflies. And then the shorter boy would nuzzle his face to the crook of Liam's neck and it takes everything for Liam to keep himself for attacking Niall's lips with his own. He succeed though. Don't know how he did, but he always succeed at restraining himself.

And then Liam would think back to their first date. The way Niall ran around the carnival, pointing at things he want to ride or things he want to buy. And when Liam won a stuffed animal for him and he gave Liam his famous Horan hug and kiss him afterwards, makes Liam the happiest man alive.

But out of all the time he found Niall adorable, nothing could beat this moment. The time when Niall sits on a hospital bed, with their baby son on his hand, smiling softly as he sees Liam entering the room.

"Liam, meet our son, Zachary Niam Payne."

And that moment, Liam knew that he would always love Niall till the day he died.

---------------------------------------------

Hey lovelies :-)

Sorry this one is short, and probably pretty weird, but I think it's adorable. Like really, Niam is totally adorable no matter what you're doing (?)

And thank you so much for the 6.6K reads, you guys are totally magic! I love you guys so much, you have no idea.

The next one would be Nosh, so prepare for some more fluff because Fluffy Nosh is my favorite things :-)

(P.s: I might be doing the "know your author" thing after this. I hope you don't mind)

(P.p.s: Will anybody be my friend? Pretty please? *insert puppy eyes here*)

On the last note,

Bye guuuuuuuys love you :-*

Sasha x