Like we used to (Malum/ mention of Cake)

WHAT AM I DOING TO MYSELF?!

Laying on your bed alone with lights off while listening to "Like We Used To" by A Rocket To The Moon clearly wasn't a good thing to do.

This is shamelessly based off the song so I suggest you listen to it while reading cause I did that.

Kinda short tho.
---------------------------------------------
Sitting on my bed alone, holding the necklace he gave to me. I think back to the time when he's with me.

When I could feel his breath hitting my neck softly as he fell asleep. When we would share our pillow and tangled our cold feet together to keep ourselves warm at night.

When he would place his head on my chest and listen to my heartbeat. When I would hold him closer and kiss his forehead. When he keep listening to my heartbeat as I fell asleep to the beat of his. When we cuddle together under the blanket.

I wish I could be with you in that bed again, not the boy as I see you with the other hair. I wish it was my hair that you would run your fingers through, not his blonde one. If only it was me instead of him that you love now.

Honestly Calum, what makes him better than me? Does he watch all your favorite movies with you when you ask him to? Does he hold you when you cry whenever you get too insecure and the demon eat you alive? Does he sings to all your music while you try to dance to the beat of your favorite song? Does he do all that? Does he do all the things that I used to?

It's been fourteen months since we part ways. Do you even miss me? Do you even think about me the way I think about you? Do you ever think how it's supposed to be me inside that car instead of him? How it's supposed to be me to accompany you instead of him in the dark?

Do you think he will love you like I did? Like I still do? Will he tell you everyday like you deserved? Will he makes you feel like you're invincible with every words he'll say? Will he push away your insecurities?

And if you think he will, can you promise me something Calum? Will you promise me that you won't throw it all away? Can you do all those things that we used to? Because I want you to be happy, I want you to feel loved. Even if it hurts me.

"I love you to the moon and back Michael-C.T.H" I hold the necklace in my palm tighter, as I finally let out the tears again that night.