Amnesia (Muke/Marry/Larry)

Whoopp, this is the part 2 for my Marry one shot.

I'm dedicating this to @I_Love_FoodXD because she gave me the prompt for the part 2

Enjoy :-)

---------------------------------------------

It's been a long time since it happened, the situation between Michael and Harry, and the younger boy constantly falling apart.

Michael is not the same Michael anymore. This Michael is quiet, this Michael is depressed, this Michael is falling apart.

And Luke doesn't like it.

Luke always had this slight infatuation toward Michael. Michael is nice, though he shows it in his own way. Michael is brave, Michael is unique, Michael is beautiful, and Michael is fragile even though he won't show it.

And he cursed Harry for breaking his best friend.

He wanted to curse Michael for falling in love with Harry too, but he couldn't bring himself to do that.

And so he does what he could. He help Michael. Gluing every pieces that's been shattered until the older boy is okay.

Luke would come to Michael's room every morning, hold him whenever the older boy is crying. He'd never leave him alone, always there through Michael's every step.

And so Michael learn to love him, and it doesn't take long for him to succeed.

Luke was ecstatic when Michael agreed to be his boyfriend. He promised Michael that he would never hurt him, that he would always be with him no matter what, and Michael take his promise. Knowing that Luke would never break his promise.

And the boys are happy with each other.

Luke makes him forget about what happened with Harry, he learns to leave all the past behind, all the love he ever had for the older boy. Michael learns to forget all about it.

Luke is his amnesia. And he's okay with it.

***

But then Michael sees Harry again.

Management decided that 5 Seconds Of Summer would be opening up One Direction for their Where We Are tour, and all effort to forget him just thrown out of the window.

He sees again how Harry's fine without him, how Harry's happy with Louis wrapped up around him, how he doesn't even take a single glance towards him, and all his walls crumbling down again.

It hurts Luke, really, it is. But Luke stay true to his words.

He never leave Michael. Not even when the older boy push him out.

He's always there. He'd kiss all Michael's pain away, hold him whenever Michael's had a break down, whispering to him that everything's gonna be okay, that he would always be there.

It feels like they're back to square one. But Luke's fine with that.

He'll try to be Michael's amnesia again.

And Michael accept it again.

***

Michael now realize that he loves Luke. More than anything, or anyone, for that matter.

Sure, it still hurts him when he sees Harry with Louis, but he learns to let it slide.

After all he got Luke. Luke is everything he ever wanted and more.

And if one day Harry come and begging at his feet. He'd tell the boy that he's a little too late.

---------------------------------------------

Part 2, yeay.

This makes no sense, really.

But "Amnesia" lyric video fucked up my emotion so bad and I'm a total mess.

CAUSE I'M NOT FINE AT ALL.

This is ridiculous.

Love u guys

Thanks for your votes and comments, I'd love if you do that again.

Byee

Sasha x