Things I shouldn't say (Malum)

Sooo, I got lots of requests and I really need to get those done.

I got the prompt for this one from @AreWePunkRockYet, thank you very much :-D

Malum. Cuz Malum is my life as of lately.

Amnesia music video tho.
---------------------------------------------

CalumandMichael. MichaelandCalum. Those two are totally inseparable.

They've been boyfriends for three years, bestfriends for more.

You can't befriend Calum without being Michael's friend and vice versa. It's just how their system works.

They never fight. Even if it's just a pointless fight. They usually agree with each other. Never one mad at the other. Something that Ashton and Luke amaze of.

So when Ashton and Luke find Calum outside of their shared apartment, sobs wracking his whole body and Michael's nowhere to be found. They knew something is terribly wrong.

They both hauled the crying boy up his feet, guiding him inside of their apartment, and place him on their couch. Calum keeps crying the whole time.

"Calum, what's wrong? Why are you crying? Where's Michael?" Luke asks the crying boy, who at the mention of Michael's name, cry even harder.

"Calum, shhh don't cry. Tell us what happen." The oldest of them all speak up, caressing the boy's back.

"W-w-we just, we're g-g-going out. But then, but then M-michael got j-jealous, and he- he start to, he call me things a-and I-i-i swear he's going to hit me at one point, but I ran. Oh my god, Michael must've hate me. What should I do? I can't have Michael hating me. He can't. I don't want him to- what should I do?" Calum's crying so hard that he keeps stuttering and he's heaving and it's clear that he's going to have a panic attack if he doesn't calm down.

"Calum, babe, stop. Breath baby, breath. You can do it. Follow my breathing okay? You're fine." Luke instruct Calum, who's struggling to evening his breath.

Once Calum calm down and his sobs has decreased, Ashton calmly told him to tell them the whole story.

(Flashback)

Calum and Michael was out for dinner. Michael decided that it's been a long time since the two of them got out, just the two of them, so he decided to take Calum to his favorite restaurant.

They had fun. They always do when they're with each others. They sang to the song that's playing on the radio as loud as they could, Calum purposely singing off key just to pissed Michael off. Once they arrived, Michael beats Calum to open his door, offering his hand like a prince would to his princess, which made Calum blush. They ordered their food and ignoring everyone's glare on them as they talked and laughed rather loudly. As the laughters died down, they would gaze into each others eyes with full admiration and love that everyone in the room could probably feel it.

But then there's this guy. None of them knew who he is, but he claimed to knows Calum and proceed to said things that's not even true. Calum of course denied all of that, but Michael's not having any of Calum's words. He quickly pulled Calum out of the restaurant and drove home.

The ride is filled with an awkward tension. Michael's seething, and Calum's afraid to said anything.

Once they're inside of the house, Michael shoved Calum to the front door, gripping of the collar of his shirt with such force that had the younger boy whimpering. Michael then proceed to say hurtful things. Called Calum sluts and whore and other things that breaks the younger boy's heart more. He ignore Calum's cries and whimpers and pathetic effort to tell him that Calum, in fact, doesn't even know how that guy is. Michael was just about to slap Calum when he shoved him off and ran out of their apartment, heading straight to Ashton and Luke's.

(Flashback over)

The two blonde boys rubbing the dark haired boy's back in sympathy. They feel bad for the boy. This is the first time he fight with Michael and they knew that it scares him.

Ashton POV

I told Luke that I'm going to talk to Michael and told him to take care of Calum.

I know that this fight hurts Michael as it hurts Calum. I know that Michael meant none of the hurtful words he thrown to Calum. I know it's just Michael's defense of being hurt, Michael meant none of it.

Even though Calum made himself believe that Michael hates him, I knows that there's no way Michael could've hate the younger boy. Michael love him too much to do so.

Once I arrived in front of Calum and Michael's apartment, I could hear loud sobs and curse from inside. Knowing that it's Michael, I push the door open.

The inside's a mess. Things are thrown everywhere and some pictures scattered on the floor, mostly pictures of Calum and Michael together.

Then I spot Michael in the corner of the room, shaking and crying like how Luke and I found Calum. He's mumbling and cursing and it breaks my heart to see my bestfriends this sad.

I carefully make my way to him, wrapping a protective arm around his body, which he quickly melts into.

"I'm so stupid Ash. Calum probably hates me. I didn't mean to say those words I told him. God, I'm so horrible Ash. I called him a slut. I told him I hate him but I don't Ash. I love him so much. I'm just scared that what the man said is true and I'm afraid that Calum'll leave me so I said those things. I didn't mean to say that Ash. I shouldn't have said that."

"It's okay Mikey. Calum doesn't hate you. He's hurting too Mikey. He thought you hated him."

"But I don't Ash! I don't hate him. I love him Ashton, I love him so freaking much."

"I know baby, calm down. We'll make this right, okay? I'll take you to Calum now. Does that sounds good?" I ask to him. He nods at me like a little kid would and it makes me happy to know that Michael's in a better mood now.

"Okay, now go fix yourself. You don't want Calum to see you look like a mess right?" He shook his head and quickly scrambled off to the bathroom while I clean the mess that is the living room.

"A-ash, I'm down." Mikey said with a scratchy voice. I smile at him and motion him to follow me to the car.

Half of the car ride filled with total silence. I could clearly see that Michael's thinking on how he should apologize to Calum. The other half filled with me giving him advices and reassurances.

Michael's visibly shaking once Luke and I's apartment comes into view. O put my hand on top of his and guide him to the room.

Calum's eyes widen as he sees Michael and he quickly run to him and give him a hug, making me voluntarily let go of Michael hand and sit in the couch with Luke to watch the scene unfold.

Michael keeps repeating the words "I'm sorry to Calum." who has tears of happiness flowing down his face.

Luke and I watch as they apologizing to each other, smiling when Michael cupped Calum's face and colliding their lips together into a sweet kiss, which both of them smiling into.

"I'm glad they worked it out." Luke says to me with a fond smile at his face.

"Me too Luke. Look at them, they're so cute. I hope they'll never fight again." I point to Calum and Michael who gaze lovingly into each others eyes and kissing once again.

"I know right? They look so cute kissing and snuggling like that."

"Yeah, I know." I say as my gaze is fixated at the two lovers.

"Oh my god, is Mikey just shove his tongue down Calum's throat?" Luke says in pure horror as the two boys proceed their kissing into a make out session.

"Oh god, is that Michael's hand down Calum's..."

"That's it. I'm out of here."

---------------------------------------------

Stupid ending.