An angel in disguise (Hashton)

HII GUUUUYS :-)

So, this one is requested by @punkdiamond in like... forever ago? It's been that long.

I'm so sorry for being a lazy ass and not updating, I hope you like this one.

(And wow, 16.1K already? Guys you're awesome!)

---------------------------------------------

Harry POV

"Guys, come here! You guys really need to check this out." Louis' voice could be heard throughout the house. I wonder what gets him so excited.

"Ugh, what is it Louis? I was sleeping." Zayn's grumpy voice answered as he walks out from his room with a scowl. I shake my head at his as I walk out from my room too.

"What got you so excited Lou?" Liam asks as all of us reached Louis, who smile brightly at his laptop screen.

"This! These guys are awesome, like, really really awesome!" Louis' laptop are showing us Youtube, with 4 teenage boys in it, probably around 15-17 I'm not sure.

"What about them Lou?" Niall asks confusedly.

"So, I was just bored so I decided to search up our songs, don't ask why, and I stumbled upon this cover by these guys and they're like really awesome." Louis says excitedly. "They called themselves 5 Seconds Of Summer and I think it's a nice name. Here, let me play it for you guys."

The video plays with the guys introducing themselves. They are pretty cute, with their boyish charm and everything, and I say it in the most non creepy way. But one boy stuck out the most, at least for me. He got straight dirty blonde hair, and those biceps of his are extremely nice that I want to run my hand on it. Once again, in a non creepy way. The boy is introduced as Ashton, and I think it suits him greatly.

Then they start singing and god they really are amazing. Their voices are unique, probably from their accent, but it doesn't makes it weird.

By the time they're finished, we all had an awestruck expression while Louis has a proud grin.

"So, what do you guys think?" He asks us with a huge grin.

"I think the boy with the snapback is pretty cute." Once Niall realized what he just said, his cheeks turns pink and he look down.

"Well, I didn't mean it in that way, but okay I guess." Louis send Niall a cheeky smile but the other boy just keep staring at the ground.

"I think they're great. They have talent, that's for sure. And to be honest, they're quiet cute." I decide to spare Niall some embarrassment and voice my opinion. After all, they are quiet cute.

"Guys! We should ask Simon to get them to be our opening act!" Liam states excitedly.

"Dude, that's a great idea. I agree with Liam here." Zayn says while patting Liam's back.

"Oh my god yes! We should talk to Simon tomorrow."

We spent that night talking excitedly about asking Simon to get them as our opening act. We're sure that Simon would agree once he sees how amazing they are.

And if me and Niall spend the rest of the night watching their other videos, no one needs to know.

Especially not the other boys.

***

When it finally the time for us to meet the Australian lads, we are all so excited. Me and Niall may or may not jumping up and down in our shared room when the morning finally come.

I think Niall looks a little bit too awestruck when the Aussie boys walk in to the room. Like, he has this twinkling eyes and his mouth is wide open and I need to jab his side with my elbow to get him to act normal.

The four Aussie boys smile at us and introduce ourselves, one by one went to us and shakes our hand.

And when Ashton shake my hand with a bright smile on his face and dimple is full on showing, I think I just melt inside.

But once again, no one need to know.

***

Thinking that it's years ago since that happen, I chuckled to myself, making the hazel eyed beauty beside me scrunch his face in confusion.

"Why are you laughing to yourself Haz?" He asks with that cute expression on his face.

"Nothing, nothing, just remembering something funny."

"What is it? Can I know?" His face looks so innocent and I can't refrain myself to plant a little kiss in his cute nose.

"I just remember how I'm completely awestruck by your beauty when we first me. I think it's pretty funny." He smiles at me and blushing furiously.

"Thank you." "You're welcome."

And then the peaceful silence follows. I watch as moonlight shine on his face, making him glowing. He looks so beautiful.

I walk behind him and wrap my hands around his waist, resting my head in the crook of his neck.

"You look really beautiful Ash. You're like, glowing." I kiss his neck, making him let out a small moan.

"In the moonlight you look just like an angel in disguise."

"Harry, don't." I just gave him a cheeky smile.

"You are mine for tonight Ashton. And the night after that, and after, and after."

"Harry Edward Styles don't you dare continue." But of course I don't listen to him.

"Cause you had me wrapped around your finger."

"Okay that's it! Don't you know that it's illegal to use my own band's song to create a cheesy pick up line for me? That's like, against the rule Harry. Oh my god, why did I agree to date you?" I let out a laugh at his statement.

"Because you love me." I say as I plant a kiss to his dimpled cheek.

"Oh my god, you're such a dork." His smile betrayed his scolding voice so I kiss his cheek once again.

"But I'm your dork, and you love me. Just admit it."

"I do Haz." We both smile at each other and erase all the gap between us. Our lips touched for god knows how many times, but it still gives me butterflies just like our first. We're still smiling at each others once we break apart from each other.

"Haz."

"Yeah babe?"

"Do you think Niall used our songs lyrics to create a cheesy pick up lines for Luke too?" I can't help but laugh at his question.

"I'm pretty sure he is."

---------------------------------------------

I'M SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. Oh, and that weird ending too.

The reason why I haven't updated is because I've been kinda busy.

I just got back from Melbourne and I need to go dress shopping because prom is this saturday and I still haven't found a dress yet.

My brother is nice enough to drive me around to help me find a dress. I found two dresses that I find great but I just can't make up my mind.

Why is dress shopping has to be this hard

Sasha x