You're my Robot Lover (Malum Au)

Prompt from @HarrysBreastMilk that's too long overdue.

I don't know, this may sucks.. Deal with me.

I promised you guys I'll update so this is it..

(P.s: this is my comeback fic and this is weak)

---------------------------------------------

Mikey: Guess who got something cool to show u guys XD

Mikey: GUYS STOP HAVING SEX AND ANSWER MY TEXT!

Hemmo: Shut up Clifford. No one wants u here.

Asht-ON: Lukey, don't be meanie :(

Mikey: Yes, Lukey. GUESS WHAT I JUST BOUGHT TODAY!!!!

Hemmo: Did you bought a new game? Is it Fifa? Can I play with you? I wanna play Fifa with you so I could ditch Ashton because I knew he doesn't like it.

Asht-ON: That's it Hemmings. I'm outta here.

Hemmo: Nooo, Ashton come back to bed. (A.n ;-) )

Mikey: GUYS CAN YOU STOP GETTING SIDE TRACKED AND GUESS THE COOL THING I JUST BOUGHT PLEASE.

Mikey: BECAUSE I KNOW YOU TWO WOULD BE ALL MUSHY AND LOVEY DOVEY AND S H I T AND I DON'T WANNA READ YOUR SAPPY ATTITUDE.

Mikey: I'm done. Guess now.

Hemmo: I've guessed already. Ash's turns now.

Asht-ON: Umm... Idk... a puppy? Puppy is cool. Or did you buy that guitar you want at that one fair in the city?

Mikey: NAAAH, YOU'RE ALL WRONG. It's not a puppy, but close to it. And it's certainly not a guitar, tho I could play it *wink wink*

Hemmo: Am I supposed to be scared of that winking thingy or...

Asht-ON: You didn't buy a... Y'know...

Mikey: WTF?! NO. EW. OF COURSE NOT.

Mikey: I bought Calum today.

Hemmo: CALUM?! AS IN A BOY NAMED CALUM?! WTH CLIFFORD?! ARE YOU THAT DESPERATE THAT YOU BOUGHT YOURSELF A PROSTITUTE?!

Asht-ON: REALLY?! A PROSTITUTE? I'M SO ASHAMED CLIFFORD. SO ASHAMED.

Mikey: GUYS!!!! He's not a freaking prostitute!!! U guys know about those robot lovers thingy right?! That's what he is...

Hemmo: ......

Asht-ON: ..... Okay

Hemmo: ......

Asht-ON: ........

Mikey: STOP JUDGING ME YOU FUCKERS. He's super cute and he's really adorable and his eyes reminds of a puppy and he's just so perfect!!!

Mikey: Come here and I'll show him to you guys!!

Hemmo: be there in 15.

Asht-ON: ^^^ what he said.

(Michael POV)

"Cal, they said that they would be here in 15 minutes. Are you excited to meet them?" I watch as the robot boy look up at me, staring deeply into my eyes with the eyes that makes me fall in love at the first sight. As weird as it sounds.

"Uhm.. would they like me? I'll be excited if they'll like me. I'm afraid they don't." Calum pouts. He looks an awful lot like a real human, except for the fact that I need to charge him every 12 hours or else he'll turn off.

"Don't be afraid baby, I'm sure they'll like you." I reassure him. He smile brightly at me and tackle me in a hug.

"I love you Mikeeey." He's so cute. If only there's a real human that looks and acts as cute as Calum, I'll date him in a heartbeat.