Keep you safe and sound (Nouis)

Soo, this is the first 1D bromance that I write here and it's Nouis! Niall and Louis are my fav 1D member, and I ship them so hard because I think they're so cute!

So, on with the story.

----------------------------------------------

The night grew darker as the stormy clouds rolling in the sky. Louis shift uneasily in his bed, afraid of the rumbling voices from outside the One Direction household.

The other boys are already asleep in their room, knackered from the lack of sleep they've gotten this past few weeks. So Louis are left alone to conquer the storm.

When the thunder boomed throughout the house, Louis feel that he had enough of being alone in his room. He grab his blanket and put it around his body as if trying to shield himself and walk to the nearest room. Niall's room.

Louis' heartbeat start to get faster. Not only from the fear of storm, but also at the thought of the blonde haired lad.

Nobody really know about Louis' crush on Niall. But all the boys kinda guessed about it. Louis' eyes always lit up at the sight of the Irish lad.

"Niall, you awake?" Louis softly knocked on Niall's door. "Niall, mate?" He try again as he hear no sound.

There's a grumbling sound that sounds like Niall say "Come in" and Louis open the door.

"Lou? What happen?" Niall sit up a little straighter as he sees Lou with blanket around his body.

"I can't sleep. The thunder is too loud." He pout as he entering Niall's room. Niall scoot so Louis could get in his bed (not in sexual way, even though they both kinda want to).

Niall smiles as the smaller but older lad scoot into his arm, cuddling the blonde lad.

"Aww, you afraid Lou?"

"Yeah, storm aren't really my thing."

They both spend another twenty minutes just cuddling in Niall's bed. Their heartbeat synchronized with each other, as they would stare longingly into each others eyes.

"Lou I." Niall say in the same time as Louis say "Niall I."

"You go first." They say at the same time again.

"No, you." Again.

"Okay, I.." And again...

"This is getting kinda cheesy, let me say first." Louis finally says.

"I love you." They both admit at the same time again. They held the look of pure shock but then broke into a full grin once they noticed what they both had said.

"So.. We love each other?" Niall ask while giggling cutely. Louis just smirk at him. "Will you be my boyfriend Lou?"

"Of course! Love you Ni." Louis took no time to pull Niall in a loving kiss.

After the broke out from the kiss, Louis get back to cuddling with Niall. Feeling safe in his boyfriend strong grip.

Niall run his hand through Louis' soft brown lock and lulling the older boy to his peaceful sleep. And as the storm keep raging on, Louis doesn't seems so scared anymore. Because Niall would keep him safe and sound.

----------------------------------------------

Yeah, this is short.

I actually want to write a Muke, but I noticed I haven't write any of 1D so I decide to make this Nouis because I love Nouis and you should too.

Please drop a request(s) and vote this one shots as this get kinda lonely.
:-(' <------ that's a sad Luke Hemmings with his lips piercing. Your arguments is invalid.

I'm actually on vacation. Aha!

I love you guiseeee,
Sasha x