Sorry and we love you (5SOS)

So, I just got home from prom and I just feel like uploading something.

This is not requested or whatever but I really wanna write it.

It's 5SOS OT4 relationship with cute cuddly scene and lots of kisses.

I'll tell you about my prom later.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, this thing that is happening in here is clearly a mistake. A big one at that. Michael and Luke wasn't intentionally hurting their other boyfriend, but they did and now they feel like shit.

Maybe this story needs a little flashback on what was happening in the 5SOS tour bus.

***

It was just a regular day in a slightly chilly November day. Luke, Michael, and Calum are doing their own things in their own bunk while Ashton was out for recording.

Truth be told, Calum wasn't feeling very great that day but he decided to keep quiet as he doesn't want to be a bother for his two boyfriends. They need a rest, not taking care of him.

That day, Michael's feeling a little bit mischief so he decided to team up with Luke to prank Calum. He decides on Calum because he knows that his boyfriend is a chill lad and would only laugh rather than being mad at him and Luke.

So Michael climb out from his bed to Luke's bunk, making his youngest boyfriend shuffled to make a room for him. He told him his plan and though Luke is a little unsure, he agreed to do it. Luke would always agree to do anything with his green haired boyfriend.

***

"Caaal, can you check out the outside? I think I hear something but I'm afraid to check and Michael is a lazy ass." Calum almost groaned at his boyfriend's request but still got up nonetheless. Luke sounds really scared and he doesn't like it.

"What is it Luke?" He asks once he met Luke on the lounge, seeing him pointing his finger at the tour bus door.

"I don't know, I think I hear something. It could be the machine or something but I'm really scared. Could you please check it out Cal?" And Calum literally couldn't fight Luke's pout and his wishful eyes, so he nod his head. Biggest mistake ever.

"Yeay, love you Calum." Luke says, planting kisses on his boyfriend's plump lips.

Calum just smile at the younger boy and start to walk outside. He look around the outside of the bus, not really seeing anything that's weird or wrong.

"Luke, I don't think there's anything-" His words was cut up by the tour bus slamming shut. He could hear Michael's faint giggle and he knew that this is another one of his bullshit.

Cursing slightly, Calum start to pound on the door, every one and a while he would shiver from the harsh wind. The only thing the poor boy had was just a thin long sleeved shirt and a pair of Ashton's sweat and it was nowhere near to give him warmth.

"Guys, seriously this isn't funny. It's cold as fuck in here and I have nothing to keep me warm. Guys, please open the door." Instead of an answer, he could only hear his two boyfriends chuckles. Asshole.

"Guys, I'm serious. Open this damn door right now." Calum said, still pounding on the door.

"No can't do baby darl. This ship is being hijacked by Captain Michael and his glamorous assistant Luke Hemmings. We're not letting you in until Ashton come home. And in the meantime, me and Luke would make out on your bed." Calum swore at his boyfriend remarks. He knew every effort he makes and getting the door open would come in vain.