Luke's 18th birthday (5SOS)

FRICKLE! IS THIS SERIOUSLY LUKE'S 18th BIRTHDAY? Are you serious? Holy god I'm so not ready.

LUKEY IS IS FINALLY LEGAL (except in the U.S) and now he and Ashton could do anything because he's legal ;-)

Anyway, I'm doing a double update because it's Luke's birthday! Next update would be up later.

Enjoy :-)

---------------------------------------------

There are two things that Luke hates greatly, and that two things are the dark and being left alone.

And so Luke's absolutely pissed when he woke up at midnight, his phone showing a notification that it's his birthday, but he's alone in darkness of their shared room.

'Maybe they're planning a surprise downstairs. Just like we did at Ashton's birthday.' Luke thought to himself.

With that thought in his head, Luke start to climb out the bed lazily. He walk to the light switch and is confused when the darkness didn't budge.

So he grab his phone, using the light from the flashlight to guide him. He first check the other room upstairs, thinking maybe that his boyfriends would be there. Ready to yell out 'surprise' with a big cake for him. But apparently, all rooms are empty.

Just as he about to walk the first step, he heard clattering noises from downstairs, and Luke doesn't know if he should call out or not. Luke decided the later and starting his way downstairs again.

The living room is too vacant from everybody else except for him and the confusion start to turn into fear.

'Where is the other boys? Did they leave me? And if they did, what is clattering noise I heard earlier? Did someone break in? Oh god, what if someone kidnap the other boys?' Many thoughts start to swim in Luke's head and none of it are good.

Tightening his grip on his phone, he make his way to the kitchen. He prays that he would find the others there, bustling around, trying to prepare him food or whatever.

But no. The room is empty, but he could see the kitchen utensils on the floor, and he's scared.

He's fucking scared and it's not even funny.

"A-ash? Cal? Mikey?" He tried to call out for his boyfriends but all that come out from is mouth is a shaky whisper.

"G-guys? P-please come out. I-it's n-not funny. Guys, please..." Luke's try to hold his tears but he couldn't. The house is dark, and his boyfriends aren't here, and he's scared.

Luke literally jump up when he hears another noises. This time, it came from the outside.

He walk towards the back door, and he scream when he step on something sticky. He use the light to see what it is and he almost faint when he sees a red liquid on the floor and he prays to god that it's not blood and that his boyfriends aren't hurt.

Pulling himself together, he walk outside, one step at a time. Once he outside, he take in his surrounding. Nothing's weird.

But then he could feel hand on his mouth, and another hand putting a blindfold on his eye, and then drag here away from the house and thrown him to a car, and he think that's it. It's his birthday and he's going to die.

So Luke cry harder.

***

He doesn't know how long he cried in that car, but he feels the car stop moving and then he heard the door being opened and a hand pull him outside and guide him to somewhere.

Luke's shaking, and he hasn't stop crying, and he wants his boyfriend but they're not here (or maybe they are, Luke didn't know), and he wished that he waits in his room until morning and maybe everything will be better.

And then Luke feels they stop walking and he could smell wet grass, and he has no idea where they are.

"Happy birthday Lukey." Luke's body stiffened when he hears the familiar sound whispering in his ears and taking his blindfold off.

There, in the park that they used to go to when they're in high school, stood his three boyfriend.

Ashton behind him, taking his blindfold off, Calum in front of him with his cake, and Michael holding a picnic basket.

And Luke's crying again because he's so glad that he's okay, and that his boyfriends are okay, and no one is getting kidnaped.

"Sorry we scared you Lukey, we just want to surprise you for your 18th birthday." Mikey says guiltily. Stepping forward and engulf Luke with his free hand.

"I-i thought, I thought you guys. I-i woke up alone and you guys aren't there, and I thought-"

"Shh, it's okay Luke, you're okay. We're sorry babe. Shh, Lukey don't cry. We're sorry, we're here now." Ashton wrapped his arm around Luke's waist, peppering Luke's neck with little kisses because he knows it's calming the younger boy.

"Lukey, please don't cry. Here, I got a cake for you. Let's sing you happy birthday, and we could sit on the picnic blanket, then we could eat the food that we've packed. Sounds good baby?" Calum watch him with a puppy eyes, so Luke wipe his tears and smile at his boyfriends.

"Yeah, yeah, I like that."

So Michael lit the candles, and they sing happy birthday, and Luke blew the candles, and they sit on the blanket, eating the food.

"Guys, can you not do that again? That's scary as fuck. I thought I lost you guys." Luke says once they finished with the food and they just kinda laid on top of each other on the blanket.

"Yeah, we're promised. Sorry again Luke." Ashton says as he play with Luke's hair.

"We really didn't mean to make cry Lukey. Sorry." Calum offers his hand to Luke, who gladly take it and intertwining their hands together.

"Oh, when I walked in the kitchen earlier, I step on a red sticky liquid. Please tell me it's not blood."

"It's not babe. I dropped the syrup and I got no time to clean it because we heard the bedroom door being opened so I just left it here." Michael reassure him.

"Oh, good. I thought you guys are injured."

"We're okay babe."

And they lay there in peace. Watching as the sun start to rise. Feeling content at each others present.

"Happy 18th birthday Lukey. We love you."

"Thanks guys. I love you too."

---------------------------------------------

That's bad.

Sorry Lukey :-(

Next update probably in the evening because I wanna lay down and cry at the fact that Luke's 18th now.

Dammit Luke :-(

Sasha x