Aftermath

A bunch of camera lights flash. CJ in a suit comes out from the side. All the reporters start talking. CJ gets to the seat in front of a table with a bunch of microphones. The boy raises his hand and the reporters stop talking. He sits down. Behind the curtains. The other Guardians with suits on were watching the boy.

Sofia:Do you think CJ will be okay?
Marlen:He'll be a-okay.

Wesley:He knows this is serious. If he doesn't pull this off, we'll be canceled. And we can't go through that again. He doesn't want the same thing that happened to Strife! to happen to Guardians of the Realms.

Loki:Go get'em CJ.

Reporter #1:Excuse me Mr. CJ co-

CJ instantly stands up and slams his head into the table.

CJ:I'm sorry!!! We beg for your forgiveness!!!

Wesley:He's already whining!

The boy lifts up his head.

CJ:You don't understand the stuff we actors have to go through! You don't understand the type of person our writer is! We go through so much everyday that it's unbearable!

Marlen:What the hell is he complaining about?! The writer isn't that bad of a person!
Loki:Is he trying to make everyone feel bad for us, guilting them into allowing us to have one more season?

Sofia:I think that's his plan.

Lexi:I like his style. I would do the exact same thing.

Keme:That's the reason why you died in the first place Lexi.

The four Guardians turn around and see Lexi and Keme.

Sofia:Keme....Lexi...what are you doing here?

Keme:We came to see how well he would handle this, bu--

Lexi:It would seem like he's doing an amazing job. Let's just sit back and enjoy the show Keme.

Keme:Fine. But anything bad happens I'm going to step in.

Back in front of the crowd.

CJ:We have to work our a**es off whenever we do an episode! You wonder why sometimes the animation is bad well it's because everytime we go into the writers office off he's always doing a Romeo & Juliet play while watching ****! It's horrible! Me and the others have to deal with that everyday! So please don't cancel us! We wanna finish the story even though our writer is a deadbeat!

The reporters start saying stuff. CJ walks to the others.

CJ:Now all that's left is to say-

A huge explosion happens opening a in the wall and a bunch of Keiatsu members run in. They surround CJ. Levi walks through the crowd and handcuffs the boy.

Chris:Sorry, boss we're training. We thought you would be the best training partner.

CJ:That's a bunch of-

The Keiatsu and CJ walk out the building. Jaden walks inside. He smiles.

Jaden:Thanks for the new season. That's all the time we have for today. Hahahaha!

A week after the destruction of Shoyuna. In Esaria inside Elijah's office. Amaya runs in looking happy. She brings out a letter and hands it to Elijah.

Elijah:"The Guardians of the Realms have protected Shoyuna and saved many lives, now they've gone even further and helped with the reconstruction of Shoyuna."

Elijah smiles.

Elijah:See I told you they'd be fine.

Josh:Do you see the way she's smiling Elijah. Look's like what you said about her liking the ice boy was true.