Beginning of the End

A week after the return of the Guardians. A secret door leading to a giant area opens up. Noah and Zane walk through and see Riyu and the others  doing their own thing.

Noah:Yo, we're back.

Riyu:How'd the operation go?

Zane:It was going great until someone wanted to fight the secret boss.

Noah:Oh Zane you come up with the wildest stories. I was being stealthy and then someone strong showed themselves to me so I simply had to act.

Riyu:Sounds like you two had some fun.

Noah:I always have fun with someone who I deem to be strong. Now when's our rematch Riyu?

Riyu:It'll be whenever your services are no longer needed here.

Noah:Then I'll make that quick eh?

A gun gets put up to Noah's head. He turns his eyes to his left and sees Camila with a gun in her hand.

Camila:Don't even try to threaten my beloved.

Riyu:Not your beloved.

Zane:Oh brother I can't with this right now.

Zane walks off.

Noah:Still using your dog to stay safe?

Riyu:I don't need them to face you or anyone for that matter.

Noah:Then how about you come show me.

Camila gets close to pulling the trigger.

Camila:Keep testing your luck. I dare you.

Noah:My my such talk from someone who was just on their deathbed.

Riyu:Stand down Camila we can't have anymore injuries in the group.

Camila:But-

Riyu:I said to stand down.

Camila:Fine.

Noah moves the gun away from his face.

Camila:I'm watching you.

The girl starts walking away.

Noah:No worries I won't hurt a weakling like you.

Riyu:What do you actually want, Noah?

Noah:Well since we were speaking about death there's something I found out.

Riyu:What is it?

Noah walks closer to Riyu.

Noah:Those kids my little disgrace of a sister hangs around just traveled to Hell to save the Lightning boy and little Valkyrie girl.

Riyu:Hm, they were able to make it to save them. That's good.

Noah:Oh you're happy about this? I expected a different response such as anger.

Riyu:Those two weren't supposed to end up in Hell in the first place, but I suppose I was a prime part of that.

Noah:So you feel regret?

Riyu:Ha not in the slightest. My future plans wouldn't work without them being here to stop it. This all just makes things better for us.

Noah:I see. If you started to feel emotions towards them I would've started to doubt your judgment.

Riyu:Don't be ridiculous, they don't mean the slightest to me.

Noah:Good to hear. But I must say I do await the time I can fight that Lightning boy.