Gender Swap

On the streets Mai was walking around. She thinks about CJ and Sofia hugging earlier that morning. A disgusted expression appears on her face.

Mai:*To self*How could Sofia love him? He looks like someone who's lazy and weak. He is clearly not a strong enough man to be with Sofia. No man alive is fit to be with Sofia. Not in the Realms nor in our world. They're all just stupid pigs that can never do anything right. *Out loud/Quiet*If only I was a man I would show every guy how they should truly act and let Sofia know the real type of man she should love... The perfect man.

???:Are you saying you would like to be a man young lady?

Mai stops walking and looks to her right and sees a lady with a black mask over her eyes and wearing a purple robe sitting down on a chair with a table in front of her.

Mai:What are you talking about. You can't change woman into men. That's impossible to do no matter how much aura you have.

???:Well let's just say my family has a long line of people who can change genders.

A shocked expression appears on Mai's face. She start's wondering how turning a woman to a man would be possible.

???:No need to overthink it. Come sit down girl I'd like to talk with you.

Mai feels hesitant to sit down in front of the lady. Mai looks down at the chair in front of her.

???:Don't worry I won't bite. You do wanna show your sister the type of man she really should marry isn't that right?

The shocked expression disappears on Mai's face and she sits down on the chair.

Mai:How are you able to change people's genders? I need to know, before I can trust you.

???:I'm sorry, but I cannot tell you that. My family are restricted from telling others our secrets.

Mai:Then we're done here. Good bye.

Mai stands up.

???:Wait... You just gotta trust me I can change genders. Your family... Your in a family full of very smart people... elegant...and most importantly have the power to control water, except for the husband of course. Aqua...that's your mother right? She has some history in Sotvia. Serving under Shirou for a while and then one day betraying him and killing him. Sofia...your sister. She was bullied at a very young age by guys. That's the reason you hate boys and can't stand the sight of them. Sofia loves this bo-

Mai slams her fist on the table.

Mai:Shut up!

Everyone walking around stops walking and looks at Mai. They keep looking at her for a few seconds then continue to start walking again.

Mai:How do you know all this information. My family has never seen you before.

???:I can't say that either.

Mai sits back down. She looks the woman directly in the place where her eyes would be.

Mai:I can I truly trust you that you can actually change someone's gender?

???:Yes...

Mai:Then do it right now.

???:Thank you for believing me. This shouldn't take long just sit still. There will be no harm done to you during this process.

Mai thinks about Sofia.

Mai:*To self*I'm doing this all for you Sofia. That boy is not fit to be with you. It's time I show everyone the perfect man.

The lady holds out both her hands. A purple aura starts to appear around Mai. The lady then smiles. Seconds later the purple disappears from around Mai. The lady pulls her hands back. The smile disappears from her face.