New District

Inside Loki's room in the Guardians house the boy was asleep. In a fiery area. Loki opens up his eyes and sees Akame.

Akame:You ready Loki?

Loki:So it's time to go fight another one of the lieutenants?

Akame:Yeah. So far we've killed 7-15. Now it's time to get to the real problems...the top 6 are Zankoku's main and most dangerous lieutenants. So for tonight we gotta be extra careful.

Loki:Right. Where are we going this time?

Akame:There's a district similar to Sotvia in the 3rd realm. An old colleague of dad is there gathering information. He should be here momentarily to show us the way to the district.

???Yo.

The two siblings turn around and see a big muscular guy wearing a gray kimono along with 4 rings on his fingers and a bandana.

???:You two are Sebastian's kids huh. Look exactly like him.

Loki:*To Self*He looks so cool!

Akame:I'm surprised you were able to enter this area by yourself.

???:Oh mme and Sebastian used to train me here all the time. It sure used to be hot here, but I got used to it eventually. Anyways, time to get to the reason we're here. Foster kids! I am Zack...A GOD!

Akame looks at the guy in disappointment.

Akame:*To self*He's one of father's disciples alright. Sighhh.

The girl looks over to her brother and sees the surprised look on his face.

Akame:*To self*And he still has dad's brain. We're going to die tonight.

Zack:Alright here you two go.

Zack hands the two a piece of paper.

Zack:That's the coordinates to the district where the demon is. We'll meet in 2 hours and be ready cause tonight is gonna be a long one.

Zack vanishes.

Akame:You ready Loki? We're getting one step closer to finding Zonkoku.

Loki:Yep and one step closer to turning you back into a human.

Akame:I'll see you at the district.

Loki:See'ya.

The two vanish at the same time. Back in Loki's room he sits up in his bed and looks outside the window only to see it was still night time.

Loki:Alright it's time to get ready.

Loki starts putting his clothes on.

Loki:I've been keeping these missions a secret from the others for a while. They have their own problems they need to deal with and I don't want to add mine onto them. It's best for me to do this myself.

The boy looks at the sword his father made him.

Loki:Can't forget to bring this with me for Akame. We recently made the decision she should be the one to handle the sword. I'm no good with one and dad's been training Akame how to use a sword anyways.

He looks at a clock.

Loki:Time to go.

Loki gets ready to head out the window, but someone knocks on his door.

Loki:Yes?
CJ:Yo, Loki, me, Sofia, and Wesley are heading out on a mission. We should be back by the morning. Marlen also already went off with Terra to some hospital in another town pretty far from here so you'll be here by yourself. You think you'll be fine?