Death

On a very hot day in Shoyuna. The entire town was desolant. CJ, Wesley, and Sonya underneath a small umbrella trying to get away from the heat. They were all carrying boxes.

Wesley:*Exhausted* did we have to be put on a mission when it's this hot?

CJ:It's only March and it already feels like we're on the sun! Whatever happened to Spring time?!

The two boys look at Sonya who didn't look like the sun affected her. They then look at the umbrella.

CJ:Hey Sonya, why don't you share that umbrella with us.

Sonya:Sorry, there's not enough room for you two. And I only made two of these one for Marlen and another one for me.

Wesley:Do you have anything else to cover us from the heat?

Sonya:Nope. You two just gotta deal with it. We aren't that far away from the place.

CJ:I'm dying! Wesley make ice!

Wesley makes ice and it instantly melts.

CJ:It melted that quick!

Wesley:It's just that hot out here. We should've never accepted this mission.

Sonya:Don't worry guys after this you'll have the rest of the day to stay in a nice conditioned home. You two can wait that long I'm sure.

The girl feels something touch her shoulders. She looks to both sides of her and sees the two boys underneath the umbrella.

Sonya:Hey! There isn't enough room under here for all of us!

CJ:We were about to die Sonya. Do you wanna kill the main character off?

Wesley:You aren't the main characte you're just selfish.

CJ:Says the person who also was uninvited into the safety of the umbrella.

The two boys start butting heads.

Sonya:You guys are moving the umbrella too much! Calm down! It should be-

The two boys realize their destination is right around the corner. They instinctively grab the umbrella and run off. The sun gets to Sonya and she falls to the ground.

Sonya:*Exhuasted*So hot...I-I'll g-get you two f-for this.......

She falls unconscious. A few minutes later CJ and Wesley walk back out the building with the umbrella still in CJ's hands.

CJ:Now we can go back home.

Wesley:That was easier than I expected. Am I right Sonya?

The two hear no response.

Wesley:Sonya?

They stop walking and look ahead of them down on the ground. They see Sonya's lifeless body just lying there. The two run over to her.

CJ:Sonya! What happened?!

Wesley:Where's your umbrella?! I thought you had that with you!

Sonya opens up her eyes a bit. Wesley looks in the boys hands and sees Sonya's umbrella.

Wesley:You have her umbrella!

CJ sees it in his hands.

CJ:I didn't even know I had it! I must've taken it off of instinct! I'm sorry Sonya! Respond to us! Sonya!... Sonya!!!

Sonya closes her eyes. The next day in a hospital. CJ opens up a door to a room and sees Sonya asleep on a bed. He then sees a doctor.

CJ:What happened doc? Is she gonna be okay?