Christmas Special

The crew was still on their ship sailing towards a town. Sonya stretches her arms.

Sonya:Man. This year sure has been stressful.

Lexi:You could say that again. First year being back alive and so much has happened.

Loki:We started the year with defeating Sephtis and rebuilding the town. Then we had that weird gender swap in February.

Marlen:Had the whole situation with Morana early March, the Antantaru mess in the middle of May.

Sonya:Then at the end of June Epiales showed up. And now it's July 11th and we're trying to get our friends out hell-

Loki:Dealt with a bunch of goblins.

Marlen:And now lost another person and almost died to a little kid.

Lexi:Geez you kids sure have gone through a lot. When was the last time you were just truly with each other all happy.

The 3 start thinking.

Marlen:It was right after Christmas everything started to happen.

Sonya:Ohhh Christmas last year was oretty fun.

Loki:I completely forgot about that day.

Lexi:Don't just leave me out what happened on Christmas?

Marlen:Wellll-

Last Christmas. It was snowing in the day at Shoyuna. All the Guardians open up their eyes. They jump out of bed and say the same thing.

Guardians:It's Christmas!

The kids all run out of their rooms and run into the living room super excited. Once they got to the living room they see nothing.

Marlen:What happened to our Christmas tree?

Wesley:And the presents?

Loki:There was so much down there just last night!

Sofia:*To self*I made a special gift just for CJ too.

CJ falls to his knees.

CJ:Who stole our Christmas?!

He instantly jumps onto Wesley and pins him down.

CJ:Was it you!?

Wesley:Why in the world would I try and steal our gifts...most of those gifts I bought!

CJ:We know you don't like spending money and what better way to get that money than to steal ours and sell it?! I knew you're friends called you Mr. White Christmas, but this was too far man!

Wesley:One you guys have never called me that. And two I didn't do it. Now get off of me!

An ice spike pops up and throws lightning boy off the boy.

Loki:I'm sure there's a good reason for this all. Maybe it's like easter and we gotta find our presents. Nice little exercise to start the day, just gotta stay positive guys.

CJ:YOU!

He pins Loki down.

CJ:Admit it Mr. Heat Miser it was you?!

Loki:What do you mean?

CJ:You're the guy who stole christmas eh? You're supposed to be red helping give out the presents not steal them.

Loki:Did you just call me Rudolph?

Marlen grabs the kid and holds him up.

Marlen:You really need to calm down. None of us took it.