Siblings

Throughout the Void of Nothingness Lexi was walking around. A big blast of white light reaches her blinding her for a second.

Lexi:Damn what was that. Not even 30 minutes ago the whole place was shaking. This definitely isn't Hell must be the Void of Nothingness.

She thinks about Absaar.

Lexi:Don't worry I'll make sure to get out soon so I can continue to live for the both of us. First I gotta find those bothersome kids.

Up ahead she sees a mountain.

Lexi:Hm...

On top of the mountain she sees what seemed to be a door along with a giant golden structure. A shocked expression appears on her face as she figures out what it is.

Lexi:The doors...here they are...I finally made it Absaar. For the both of us. I gotta contact the kids somehow. Hmmm.

Lexi punches the ground and a giant rock pillar rises up in the shape of an L. Somewhere else in the Realm of Nothingness.

Sonya:Look...

Sofia:An L...

Marlen:It must be Lexi.

Sofia:Then let's head that way.

The 3 girls start walking towards the pillar. Somewhere else in the Void.

CJ:That's a stupid looking rock.

Loki:What could it be?

Wesley:It's Lexi's way of showing us her location. Let's get on the move.

The 3 boys walk towards the pillar. About an hour later they all meet up at the giant L pillar.

Sonya:Guys

Loki:You're alive!

Marlen:Did you doubt we wouldn't survive?

Wesley:Happy to see you all.

Lexi:Seems you kids did just fine down here.

The 5 turn around and see Sofia and CJ just staring at each other.

Sofia:CJ...is that you?

CJ:Is this real?

They both see how much they changed.

Lexi:It's real alright.

Tears start running down their faces.

CJ:*Together*You're not gone!

Sofia:*Together*I didn't forget you!

The two run up to each other and hug.

Sofia:*Sad*I'm sorry I didn't keep my promise to keep you safe!

CJ:*Sad*You shouldn't be be apologizing! I'm the one who left you alone!

Loki:This is such a nice reunion.

Wesley:Yeah, but can we get out of here now?

Sonya:Right.

Lexi:That giant door on top of the mountain is our ticket out. Once we get up there we'll be able to get out of here.

Sofia:We're finally getting out.

Lexi:It's time to le-

Someone punches Lexi right in the face knocking her into the stone pillar.

Sonya:Lexi!

Everyone looks to where Lexi was once standing and sees a guy in a dark cloak with skin white as snow with dark red hair and multiple scars on his face.