Shriving

Each group except Wesley's appears in the same spot in front of their house.

Marlen:Sofia!

Marlen hugs Sofia.

Marlen:Don't scare us like that ever again. You would've left me as the only female in the Guardians.

Sofia:Yeah... It won't happen again.

Loki:How'd the fight with Epiales go?

Elijah:Well from the fact I was stabbed and still healing, Sofia almost died, and we don't have the kids. I'd say it didn't go that well.

Amaya:Now that we know how to stop his attacks all that's left is to just get rid of him.

Sofia:Which is why Wesley probably wanted to meet back up at the house.

Wesley:Hey guys!

The 6 look up and see Wesley on the balcony.

Wesley:Hurry up and get in here. There's lots to discuss!

He walks back inside.

CJ:Let's not keep them waiting then.

They proceed to walk inside the house.

Kelsie:Welcome back.

Amaya:Sure was nice for you guys to finally start communicating with the rest of the gang.

Wesley:Like I said over the intercoms, I'm sorry, but we were pretty busy.

CJ:Talking with Riyu?

Riyu walks into the room.

Riyu:Yes you are correct.

Marlen:So its really you.

Riyu:Nice to see you all again.

Loki:Why the hell are you working with him Wesley.

Wesley:Cause we had no other choice. So we both have something the other person has, and with that we made a deal.

Sofia:What was the deal?

Sonya walks into the room with the book of Soteria open in her hands.

Sonya:He'd give us the book that not only has what I need for my plan to work, but also is the way Epiales first got sealed.

Marlen:How'd he get it?

Riyu:By stealing it from Esaria.

CJ:So Elijah wasn't lying.

Elijah:Why would I lie about that?

CJ:Not only did you steal it, but you're the reason why Sofia has almost been killed multiple times.

Riyu:Then we're in the same boat right now. And without my help you wouldn't be having that book right now.

Wesley:Follow me I'll let you all in on the plan.

Loki:We trust you Wesley, but Riyu doesn't have our full faith right now.

Wesley:Don't worry I'll make sure nothing happens with him.

Sofia:One more thing... The other person that's here can come out now.

Aaron:You got me.

Aaron comes from behind a wall.

Aaron:Seems like your eyes are just as good as the stories were.

Wesley:As for him...As long as me and Riyu stay on good terms he'll listen.

Everyone walks over to Wesley's room. They open up the door and see Camila on the bed still looking scared.

Sofia:She's in the same state I was in when I first saw Epiales.