Sacrifice

The Guardians walk around the town seeing the kids and their parents crying and hugging each other.

Marlen:Everythings back to normal.

Wesley:For the most part.

Elijah:There's nothing ever normal when it comes to you guys.

Loki:If you think about we haven't had normal ever since we got to this world.

Riyu:Being put into weird situations is just the normal now.

CJ:And I'd love to keep it that way of course.

The group keeps talking. Sofia sees all the happy families and sees herself younger with her family before having to leave her home. She clenches her fist.

Sofia:And if we wanna keep it that way we have to kill Epiales. We can't let him ruin anyone else's life. As long as I live that won't happen.

CJ:Right.

Marlen:Let's go report to Terra real quick. She'd wanna know how much we've found out.

Elijah:Yeah that would be for the best.

The gang goes to Terra's office.

Terra:It's been a whole day since I've heard from you kids. Please tell me you know how to deal with the bastard.

Terra looks behind the group and sees Riyu. She flips her table.

Terra:And what the hell is HE doing here?!

Riyu:First time meeting you and I must say you sure do have a way with greeting guests.

Terra:You kids better give a damn good reason before I call Luke and the others.

CJ:As much as I hate to say it our groups are working together under a deal the idiot Wesley made.

Ice stabs the boy in the head making blood fly out.

Wesley:Real ironic coming from you.

Terra:What was the deal Wesley?

Wesley:We help him save one of his crew and he gives us the book of Soteria.

Terra sits back down in her seat.

Terra:And from it what have you learned?

Sonya runs into the room sweating with something in her hand.

Sonya:I finished it! We have the key to killing Epiales!

Sonya shows the bullet. Everyone looks at it as it was glowing. A shocked expression appears on Terra's face.

Terra:Sonya what is that bullet made of?

Sonya:Everything I used to normally make bullets with a pure substance of anemone flower within the shell. Now, all it takes is a concentrated blast full of aura enough to power a city.

Terra:Then it seems like you kids have done the right things. I won't hold you any longer. Finish this.

CJ:Don't gotta ask us twice.

Wesley:We just wanted to stop by and let you know we were finishing things soon anyways.

The kids walk out the office.

Marlen:Kelsie should be about ready to send us back.

Riyu:Then let's get back to the house.

Loki:I gotta make sure I got enough ammo for the fight.

???:Sofia!

Everyone stops then turns around and sees Aqua.

Aqua:I need to talk to you real quick.