Valentines Day

In a dark room. A light appears and shines on CJ sitting on the couch. Behind him a classroom appears filled with students talking to each other.

CJ:"I got chocolate from my crush." "Aw, sweet I got 3 chocolates. 1 from my mom and 2 from two girls." "Ha, loser I got chocolates and candy from 5 different girls." If someone says that type of crap today, starting next year...execute them! That joke is as old as Valentines itself. Wasn't this holiday made because of some naked man that loved women too much anyways! It's so much effort to pretend to brag about that s**t! I'm sick of it all! The practice of trying to look good for someone just to get some silly candy when there's a store right next to your house you can buy candy from. Enough of this farce! Starting next year, execute every single person who hands out chocolate or candy! If any guy compares how much chocolate or candy they get from girls...next year...

The boy turns towards the audience.

CJ:Execute them. Is that your final answer?!!

Loki:YES!
CJ looks at Loki and sees him with his hand up. He kicks the boy in the chin making him cough up blood.

CJ:Final Answer My A**!!!

Loki falls on the ground.

CJ:I save the town and not a single person has given me chocolate! Damnit! Just give me something sweet! Damnit! I know I said that twice! Damnit!

Ice hits the boy in the forehead.

Wesley:Stop making so much noise Damnit! Some people are trying to sleep! Damnit!

CJ gets up and walks over to Wesley and sees him still in his pajamas.

CJ:You can't say S**T Wesley. You got yourself a girl all the way in Esaria.

Wesley:She isn't mine! I could care less who she's with. Don't you have someone already?!

CJ:No! After saving the town NOTHING! I should've just let it get destroyed.

Wesley:Then don't take your anger out on me!

CJ:I'll take it out on you if I want!
The two start butting heads.

Sofia:Um CJ...

CJ looks over and sees Sofia sitting on one of the couches.

CJ:Yeah, Sofia?
Sofia:I'm gonna head out for a bit. I gotta run some errands.

CJ:Okay. Be careful out there.

Sofia:I will.

Sofia stands up and walks out the house. Wesley knocks CJ to the ground.

Wesley:I'm going to Esaria for a mission! Don't do anything stupid while I'm gone.
CJ:To go meet your girlfriend?!

Ice hits the boy in the head and he falls to the ground. Wesley walks out the house.

CJ:*Sad*I just want chocolate. Damnit.

Out in the streets of Shoyuna. Sofia was walking around looking at all the Valentine decorations.

Sofia*To self*Ah I don't know what I should get! This is my first time trying to give him anything for Valentines day. Why do I have all this courage lately... did something happen between us that has made me more confident in myself? Ah! I'm already starting to get nervous.

Sofia looks up ahead and sees Terra and Sara walk into a store. She walks after them. She looks around the store and sees a bunch of chocolate.

Sofia:Lady Terra, Mrs. Sara what are you two doing in a candy store?

Sara:I've been wondering that since we left her office.

Terra:I'm hungry. Plus today's Valentines day and what better way to spend it than to eat a bunch of chocolate. Haha.