Shinigami

Night time. In the Guardians living room. The kids were in their pajamas. Marlen drinks some tea.

Marlen:We've been so busy lately.

Loki takes a sip of some coffee while his arms were shaking.

Loki:*In pain*My arms hurt so much. Owwwwww.

Wesley falls off the couch and lands onto the floor.

Wesley:I'm telling Terra we won't be doing any more jobs for at least a week. Where's CJ by the way? He was in the most pain out of all of us.

Sofia:He said he was going to sleep when he got back home.

Marlen:Yeah, that sounds like something he would say. *Sigh*.

Sofia:Keme did make him do the most work.

Wesley:Then Cody kept encouraging him to keep working hard.

Loki:Finally there was Lexi who kept threatening him. No wonder he's in his room asleep. His whole body is probably aching.

Marlen:We should let him rest for a while.

Wesley:I agree. We should get some rest too.

Sofia:I'll do that...once my body stops hurting.

The others agree while in pain. Inside CJ's room he was tossing and turning in his bed. He starts sweating a bunch. Inside the world of the Lightning Wolf.

CJ:What do you want Wolf?

Lightning Wolf:You need to stop trying so hard. Your body will break down by the time you even get close to seeing the Evil brother.

CJ:Why are you worried about me now? You're breaking your role here as the big animal that is all moody and s**t. I expected you to still be mad since you still have yet to take my body.

Lightning Wolf:I'll be asleep for a few days, and I can't take your body if you're dead.

CJ:I guess that's a fair point.

Blue smoke comes from the wolf. It comes out of the cage. Seconds later another CJ was standing behind the bars.

CJ:So that's what I look like? I'm pretty handsome.

Lightning Wolf:Make sure you get stronger so you don't die. I need this body. Death is always around the corner.

CJ:I'll try. And while you wait you can have fun pretending like you do have my body.

The boy wakes up in his room. He sits up and sees how much he was sweating. The boy then looks around and sees it was still night time. Back in the living room. The other Guardians were still aching in pain.

Wesley:*In pain*We've been like this for 30 minutes.

Loki:*In pain*Marlen! Use your healing powers and HEAL our fatigue. Pleaseeee.

Marlen:I've been out of aura ever since we got back. It still needs to recharge.

CJ walks into the living room with his normal clothes on without the cape.

CJ:What's wrong with you guys? You look like you've been hit by a falling building... that then proceeded to blow up.

Loki:*In pain*We're in pain after all the work we've been doing.

CJ:Well I'm heading out for a night walk real quick. I'll be back soon.

The boy starts walking towards the door.

Sofia:*In pain*Be careful CJ. There have been lots of reports about someone killing people.

CJ:I'll be fine. I've defeated the leader of the Kanashimi. I'm sure I'll be fine. Now you guys rest up. The Guardians deserve it.