The Secret Revealed

In 2012 within the state of Peru. Aqua, a guy, an old lady, and a young Sofia were inside of a house hiding. Explosions can be heard all around them.

Aqua:Ahhh! This isn't good!

Dad:Don't worry I'll get you all out of here.

Young Sofia:Dad I'm scared.

The dad hugs Sofia.

Dad:Don't worry honey we're gonna be fine. How you holding up mom?

Abuela:Just fine. It's gonna take another day to get to the border. If we do make a run for it we'll have to make it quick.

Dad:Understood.

He looks over at Aqua and sees her holding her stomach.

Dad:Do you think you can make a run for it?

Aqua:*In pain*Heh I've dealt with worse pain than this before. I'll be fine.

Sofia senses something.

Abuela:Well if you kids are done lets get this sta-

A big explosion happens knocking them all back. Multiple guys in black body armor suits with guns run into the house.

Soldiers:Everybody get do-

The soldier gets shot making him fall down. Rest of the soldiers start firing.

Dad:Stay down!
The dad keeps firing back at the soldiers. Sofia looks around and sees her Abuela on the ground.

Young Sofia:Abuela!

She starts running over to her.

Aqua:Sofia!

Dad:No!

He gets shot in the shoulder making him drop his gun. He gets down. A bullet goes right past Sofia's forehead making blood come from forehead. She immediately gets scared and curls up. The dad gets back up and uses his other arm to start shooting.

Abuela:Sofia...there is always light. If only we're brave enough to see it. If only we're brave enough to be it. You'll help a lot of people I know of it.

Sofia looks over at her Abuela. Then she looks at an open window.

Sofia:Dad...Mom! Window!

The two look at the window.

Dad:Do you think you can make it through there?
Aqua:I know you're not calling me fat while in this situation.

Dad:No! Sofia, help your mother through.

Sofia helps her mom somewhat get up. Aqua walks out the window. The girl then runs over to her Abuela.

Abuela:My legs are stuck, you have to try and push it off. You got this.

The girl starts pushing the rocks off her grandmother's legs. Soldiers start getting closer to the room.

Dad:Hurry up!

He gets closer to the window while the two girls were at it.

A grenade is thrown in front of the table the dad was hiding behind. It explodes knocking the table into the dad making him fall through the window. Soldiers start running towards the room. The little girl starts stressing and quickly looks around trying to find something to defend herself. She sees a gun from the corpse of a soldier that her dad killed. Sofia picks up the gun and shoots a single bullet making the gun fly out her hand. Abuela picks up the gun and continues firing at the soldiers. After a few seconds the gun runs out of bullets and guys start flooding the room. Gun fire is shot at Sofia, scaring her. Her grandmother grabs the girl then throws her out the window. Sofia watches as bullets go right through her grandmother making blood fly everywhere. She looks down and smiles at Sofia.